Me: Gosh! Aris! Are you stalking me?? How did you know that my class got suspended!!

Aris: HAHAHA, I have my ways, my dear Twin but don't change our topic! I'm asking you! Where the hell is you!! Are you still in your class, do you want me to go there myself?

Me: No!! No!! Don't go here!!

Oh Gosh!! Did I just yell at my overprotective twin!!

Aris: TYPE ACE SUPPASIT!!!!!! Did you just yell at me!! What is happing to you!! Are you hiding something from me again!!

Oh no!!

Me: No!! Of course not! I'm not!! It's just that I already told you I have plans. I can't just ditch that.

What should I do now? He is going to be suspicious to me now.

Aris: But you are ditching me. Instead, I don't remember telling you that I'm okay with that right, Yes! You said that you have a plan but did you hear me say okay with you going with others but not me! This is the only time we will see each other after almost two months of being busy with my OJT, right. I miss you already, Ace. Please just ditch that and go with me. I miss talking to you!! Whenever we are home, if I'm not asleep because I'm so tired, you are. Don't you miss me??

He sounded so sad! What should I do!! But What about Damon! I promised him too.

Me: Of course I miss you so much, Aris. But I really can't just ditch my plan. I really can't, you know me, I'm not someone who won't just break the promise that I made. What about later after we can bond in our room. How about a movie marathon again? It's been a while since we did that; I will ask mom to prepare our snacks. It will be much more fun than our 1-hour break right now, right??

I tried to sway him with this plan. I hope he agrees so that I don't have to break any promise to him and Damon.

Aris: The plan yours is more important to you than me ahh!!!

He sounded so disappointed!! Oh no!! That is not true. He is more important than anything else, of course

Me: No! Of course No! Okay! If you want me to ditch my plan, please don't be angry with me na!! You know I can't take it if you are mad at me, right??

I said to him, but he just remained quiet!!! Oh No!! He is furious at me!! I waited for him to speak again but nothing

Me: Aris!! Please don't be angry with me, na! Do you want me to go to you instead?? Where are you?? What building?? Please tell me na!! I would go to you right freaking now!!

I'm starting to panic already cause he is not speaking yet to me again. I can just hear his breath in the background.

OH NO!!!

Me: Ok! I'm going na! I will just find you myself.

I said to him! I was about to drop the call and go out of my classroom when

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Aris: PFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT hahaha you panicking Ace hahahaha I can only imagine your looks now!!!

I was stunned when I suddenly heard him laughing at me on the other line? He is pranking me again!!

Me: YOU!!!!

Aris: I'm sorry, Ace hahaha I just missed teasing you like this hahaha you're cute as always too bad I can see it for myself, hahaha

Me: Hmmmpppphhhh!!!

My twin is playful sometimes. He loves doing this to me, especially knowing that I can't bear it if he is angry with me.

Aris: Hahaha, don't sulk na I'm just lighting your mood. But seriously, it's okay for me now not to meet you for lunch, but please make your promise to me for later at home. I'm excited now!!

Me: Of course, Aris, I miss you so much, you know!!

Aris: Me too, My dear twin!!! Love you!!!

I can't help but smile while hearing my twin told me that he loves me

Me: I love you too. Bye for now!! Let see each other at home. I'm not sure what time I'm going home, you know my professor in Psychology, right? He loves to extend his time. You can go home early. I'll just wait for Mr. Lem to fetch me.

I smilingly said to him, Mr. Lem is our driver. He is only assigned to Aris and me. Bella, Beatrice, Mateo, and our youngest have their own.

Aris: Okay See you later!! Love you!!

Me: Love you too!!!

I smilingly said, then I drop the call when.

"WHO IS THAT YOU ARE TELLING I LOVE YOU WITH!!!"

To be continued

A/N

Sorry Mi - Loves, but I have to cut this. I don't want to create a very long chapter I hope you understand

Love lots

WAANJAI MJORA