~|Chapter 17|~ Mistakes

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, you're gonna do great and they're gonna love you" Sapnap does the same

I go back to my room and pick up my phone. I look over my lock screen, which is a fan-made lock screen of a drawing of me and Ranboo. It had a light yellow background, since it was my favorite color. It wasn't detailed drawings, it was very simple but I really liked it. Ranboo told me that he put the same lock screen as well.

It made me upset though

What if Ranboo thinks I'm a liar and doesn't talk to me?

I try to push my anxiety down and I open my phone. I scroll through my apps looking for a blue background with a white bird icon. Once I see it, I hover my finger over it, scared to press on it. I was gonna get hate, no doubt about it, but whether it was only going to be a few people or my entire community is what scared me. I could handle a hate message here and there because I get those anyways, but if it's my entire community I might not be able to handle it.

I finally click on the button and go to make the tweet. We only had 2 minutes left on our break, so I had to hurry with the tweet so my viewers could see and I could go back into the Discord call and get ready to play again.

Sky <3

@Skylitdreamer

Hey guys!! I know you are all really confused right now, but don't worry. I'm going to make an explanation soon. Whether that is a tweet, a video, a stream, I'm not sure yet. But you're going to get an explanation, most likely tomorrow or the day after. For now, I want to enjoy my first mcc. Please, stop spamming me and anyone else's chat and let us enjoy mcc. I love you all <33

I release a big sigh as I post the tweet, immediately turning off notifications for Twitter and setting my phone down. I look up at my screen and see that Clay joined back to the Discord call. I reluctantly join it was well to be met with Clay talking.

"They're gonna explain everything later, but she wants to enjoy mcc right now so let's just let her be"

"Ok, I will, I just hope that they're gonna be alright.." Ranboo says

"Yeah, me too" Spifey agrees

"Uh, hey guys, I'm back.." I say in incredibly nervous tone

"Welcome back Sky!" Ranboo says, trying to sound happy and trying to cover his worry

"Alright I'm gonna unmute on my stream" I say, deafening on Discord

I press the unmute button for my microphone and look over at chat, which is still spamming with either confusion or people saying to not spam because they saw my tweet.

"Hey chat! I'm back. Please, please check my Twitter it has some important information! Mods, emote only please" I say to my chat

I see as my chat gets filled with emotes instead is words, a lot of them being hearts. Most likely to show that they have my support, which makes me a bit happier about the situation at hand. I direct my attention back to Minecraft. We only had 1 game left (AN: Yes, I'm only making them do 4 games let it be)

We get sent to the decision dome. We vote to do rocket spleef, but get dunked by Tubbo's team. Of course. I was going to yell his ears off later. His team was currently in 1st place, but quickly followed by our team. If we won whatever this game is gonna be, we might be able to win. 

Sands of time wins and we get sent to an odd looking room. (AN: I don't know the details of sands of time so I'm just gonna keep it short and sweet lol)

Spifey gets the most coins in our group. Followed by Ranboo, then me, then Clay. This game wasn't Clay's strong suit since he's more of a pvp type. We wait eagerly to see everyone's scores once the game is finish.