10 Arvind and Khushi

Start from the beginning

*She will choose me over everyone soon Dad...*

Arvind rolled his eyes.

*Don't worry uncle we will take care of him...* Akash said.

*My mind is not working...* Arvind sighed.

*Uncle... please come... have something... you will feel better* Aman said.

*It's ok Aman...*

*Please, uncle...* Aman compelled him.

Arvind nodded yes and they headed to the juice shop in front of the park.

*Order Sugarcane juice for me...* Arvind said.

*Order sugarcane juice for all of us...* Akash said.

Aman ordered five sugarcane juices.

Seeing Arvind look tense, Aman tried to cool him down.

*Relax uncle... ASR is also not less... he knew what he is doing...* Aman consoled him

*He loves her but makes her irritating. I'm scared... What if, she doesn't accept him?* Arvind said sadly.

*You don't worry uncle... why we are with him...?*

*I don't know Aman...I lost my wife when Arnav was seven years old. I never thought of second marriage because I didn't want to put my son's life at risk. I have spent my time with him because I don't want him to feel his mother's absence. I won't say he doesn't want a mother... but I wanted him to say my father is enough for me... and I succeeded too... but now... for the first time, my son wants something... he wants to get Khushi as his wife... I want it to happen. But I don't want to force her. I will get them married only if she likes him.*

Aman nodded yes.

*Uncle... I know your marriage was also a love marriage.*

Arvind nodded yes.

*Nowadays girls are not like Ratna aunty... they are so mean. Very soon, Khushi will like Arnav. We have time uncle. Don't be upset...* Aman said.

Arvind nodded yes. He believed that Aman won't let Arnav do stupid things if he says his stance clearly.

NK passed a sugarcane juice to Arvind. They had the juice.

*He mixed a heavy sugar in this juice...* NK said.

Aman controlled himself from throwing the juice up. He closed his mouth.

*Nanne... try to change a little at least...* Arvind said smilingly.

*You smiled...* NK said excitedly.

Arvind nodded No pressing his lips.

*Be cool, Bade Papa...* Nk said.

Arvind nodded yes.

*I'm leaving...* Arvind said.

*I will also come with you* Arnav said.

*No need... you can come later...* Arvind said gesturing to Aman something. Aman nodded yes.

Arvind left the place. He wanted to apologize to Khushi. He stopped the car on the side of the road and dialed her number.

Khushi got down from the bus and took her mobile out of her clutch as it was ringing. She sighed, seeing Arvind's number. Yet she attended the call as he supported her over his son.

*Hello uncle...*

*I'm really sorry for Arnav's behavior, beta...*

Khushi got struck. What could she do when an elder person apologized to her?

*You don't have to say sorry uncle... what was your mistake in that...?*

*I hope you didn't take me wrong...*

*No uncle... I don't...*

*Thank you beta...(he paused for a few seconds) I don't know what to say... I didn't expect Arnav would behave like that...*

Khushi was silent.

*I never had seen him behaving like that for anything... I just can't believe it... I don't know why he turned like this. WHAT IF HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH...? He shouldn't have done that... right?*

Khushi was dumbfounded. What should she answer to this question?

*You know he has never asked anything for himself... this is the first time... * he sighed.

Khushi gulped down... what does that mean? Did Arnav ask HER?

*He lost his mother when he was small... I pampered him a lot as I wanted him to be happy forgetting his mother... That's why he thinks he can get anything he likes... with my help...*

Did he lose his mother at a small age? Khushi felt bad for him.

*I hope he won't do anything to irritate you more...*

*Thank you uncle...*

*Ok, beta... take care... you can tell me anything if he troubles you...*

*Sure uncle...*

*Bye...*

*Bye uncle*

They disconnected the call. Khushi felt relaxed as Arvind spoke, taking her side. At the same time, he said a few matters about Arnav. He said Arnav loves her so much... Is that true? Is not he a Dating King?

Whatever... Arvind uncle said Arnav won't do anything more to disturb her... that's enough...

But... they were wrong. As they didn't expect, Arnav already decided to do something when he had sugarcane juice.

To be continued...

The next part is available on INKITT

Arnav in Gupta House

Arnav and his friends sat on the park bench.

*ASR, uncle thinks you are rushing...* Aman said.

*I'm not... in fact, this is already late...* Arnav said wearily.

*No, ASR... we have time because Khushi studies in our college...with us...*