28. *Messy hair and all

Start from the beginning

Once her wetness was all over his fingers, Remus took them out and showed them to her.

"Look at how wet you are for me" he said in amazement while looking at them.

He faced Spencer and licked his fingers, he raised his eyebrows in a sensual way. Spencer grinned.

He took off Spencer's shorts and planted kisses and nipped at her inner thighs.

He began moving his tongue inside her, setting off another moan that was music to his ears.

He knew if he touched her right, she sounded like an angel.

She grabbed onto his hair, pulling him closer.

"God" she moaned as she shivered.

Remus took his tongue out, grinning as he said "yum" and undressed. Spencer saw him, and butterflies began to fill her stomach.

He got on top of her, hands beside her, his dick placed just on top of her entrance.

Spencer felt shivers on her spine due to the touch.

"Tell me" he said while running his tongue across her lips, "what you want" he said taking his tongue off and looking into her eyes.

"I want you to fuck me," she said while pressing him closer.

He looked at her, getting harder as the seconds went by.

"Don't second guess... I'm not" she said licking his ear.

He got off of her and placed his left hand on her hip, the other running his dick up and down.

Spencer closed her eyes and placed her right hand on the hip Remus was touching.

He placed himself inside of her, Spencer moaned immediately and her right hand moved to clutch the bedsheet.

For both of them, the moment slowed.

Remus stared at the woman in front of him, she was his embodiment of comfort and peace.

Spencer opened her eyes and saw him move his head back, she could barely hear it but he moaned.

He was her embodiment of comfort and peace.

and for a moment, they were nothing... nobody.

Just two hearts beating as one.

Remus began to thrust, placing his chest on top of hers.

He felt her breasts move up and down on him while enjoying the feeling of her nails digging on his back.

Surely there would be red marks there... and those he preferred over the others.

"Remus," Spencer whimpered into his ear, "keep going" she moaned resting her head back.

He kissed her neck, feeling her whimper.

She moaned his name in gasps, he moved his lips to hers and began kissing her.

It was cut by Spencer moaning into his mouth.

Her eyes rolled back and she pulled on his hair, the other hand marking his back.

"Merlin Spencer," he moaned, "you're so fucking- god" he said thrusting into her.

"You did not just," Spencer moaned, "call me god" she breathed with a chuckle.

"You know what I meant" he groaned.

"I didn't- mind explaining?" she said holding back a moan.

"Stop acting like a brat" he grinned.