hugs and kisses,
mom

The twins sighed at the fact they won't be able to go to hogmeade. The two shrug it off before opening the box.

they unwrapped the wrapping and opened the box, the two smiled when they saw two ice-skates in the box, some money placed at the side of the box, and some board games and uno cards.

"she is the best" Evan said and Celeste nodded her head.

────── ❖ ──────

Harry, Celeste, and Evan watched as the student leave to Hogsmeade. The twins gave their money to Ron and Hermione before they left.

They promised they'd buy the candies in the list Evan gave them, and Celeste being the responsible twin ─ she knew Evan's list is at least 5 inches ─ she gave Hermione and Ron a pouch with an extension charm to place the candies there.

"your mom didn't sign the slip?" Asked Harry and the twins shook their head. "cause of Your father?" he asked once again and the twins nodded their heads.

The 3/5 of the Quintet went back inside the castle. As they walked through the halls, they came across Professor Lupin.

"Hello professor" Harry said the same time the twins said "Hello Uncle Moony".

"perhaps mom told you why we couldn't leave" Evan said. "I already know, even without your mother telling me, trust me, your mother only did it for your safety" Remus said.

"would you three like to walk with me?" the three didn't have anything else to do, so they agreed.

They went to the bridge to talk, Celeste smiled at Harry and Remus talking to each other, Remus was glad to have time with his honorary nephew.

"wonder when you'd want to use the ice skates?" Evan asks Celeste as they placed their arms on the ledge of the Bridge.

"Well, we need the black lake and the teachers are clearly following us, It's gonna be difficult, we'll use the board games and unique cards first" Celeste said and Evan agreed.

"Why did you even need a list?" Celeste asked her twin. "well, little sis, I need to be specific on what I want, or I may not get what I want" explained Evan.

Celeste laughed, "you think we should go back for the holidays?" Evan asks. "Well, we have to make an appearance at the Christmas Ball in Avaria , don't we?" Celeste said and Evan sighed dramatically.

"plus, Grandma is definitely coming, I don't want her bombarding mom with questions on why we aren't there" Celeste reasoned.

"but this time, Evan, I beg you, do not wear a Santa Claus costume at the Christmas ball, I'm not gonna stop you this year, embarrass yourself as much as you want" Celeste scolded and Evan laughed.

"I'm serious!" Celeste said to him, "no that's our escaped father" Evan said, Celeste rolled her eyes at Evan before turning her gaze away from him.

Celeste shook her head, her blonde hair waving side to side but can't help a smile that creeps on her face.

────── ❖ ──────

"Honeydukes sweetshop is brilliant but nothing beats Zonko's joke shop" Ron said as they stood on a moving stair.

The twins agreed with Ron, ""we never got to go to the shrieking shack, heard it's the mos-" Ron was interrupted by two voices. "The most haunting building in britain, I know" Harry and Evan interupted him.