o n e

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐒 sat inside by one of the tables in the Leaky Cauldron, waiting for someone.

A bell on the door rang, which indicates that someone entered the place. The twins looked over the direction of the door, to see the person they were waiting for.

"Hermione!" Celeste said as she caught sight of Her girl bestfriend. Celeste and Hermione ran towards each other and wrapped each other in a tight hug.

Evan chuckled and hugged the two girls, who doesn't bother to let go of each other. The bell on the door rang again, the trio looked over to see another person they were waiting for.

"Ron! Ginny!" Celeste ran to them and brought them to a tight hug. They let go to let Evan and Hermione hug them, and ended up all five of them in a bone-crushing hug.

The Black twins and the Weasley children were practically raised together, they would visit each others houses and have sleepovers.

The Black twins, Hermione, Ron, and Harry became the Golden Quintet ever since the troll incident in the girls bathroom during first year, became inseperable since.

A woman behind them watched the kids hug each other in a loving look, she placed her hand to her chest as she saw the kids hug. She was ecstatic to see her children reunite with their friends.

"Lessie, your hair is blonde!" Ginny said, pointing a finger on Celeste's blonde hair. "oh, this" Celeste pointed on her hair and the rest nodded.

"well my hair color changes from blonde to red whenever it likes, I'm not metamorphmagus though. I'm still trying to control the hair changing. My original hair color is red" Celeste explained

"Alright, kids, you ready to go?" the woman asked the kids as she walked over to them. The kids looked to the woman and nodded.

"yes mom" The twins said in unison at their mother, Selene. The kids held onto Selene's arm and then they all apparated to the Avarian Palace.

They arrived in the grand stair case of the Avarian palace. Hermione looked at the palace in awe since it is her first time here, Ginny and Ron however, still looked at the castle in awe but not as much as before.

"alright, Ginny, Ron, the same one, Celeste lead Hermione to her quarters" Selene said and they split ways.

Ginny, Ron and Evan went to one of the music room while Celeste and Hermione went to Hermione quarters.

Celeste led Hermione through the palace. When they arrived their room, Hermione looked at it in awe as she did at the rest of the Palace.

"it's just like Hogwarts.." Hermione mumbles quietly, but Celeste still heard it. Celeste stood at the doorway as Hermione places her bag on the end of the bed.

"this is where you'll be staying for the 3-day sleepover, hope it's alright" Celeste said. "it's perfect, Lessie" Hermione said as she sat on the end of the bed.

────── ❖ ──────

"Good morning to you all" Selene greeted the kids as they entered the Dining area. Selene sat on the end of the table, waiting for the kids to sit down for breakfast.

Ginny, Ron, and Evan mumble a barely audible "good morning" as they were still half-asleep, However, Hermione and Celeste greeted Selene with a clear, joyful and audible "goodmorning".

The kids each took a seat. They began filling their plates with chocolate pancakes or Waffles.

After breakfast, Selene had to announce something to The twins. "Evan, Celeste, i've tried my best but you know how important these lessons are." Selene started and the twins nodded their heads.

"today, you'll be getting a heavier lesson to replace your lessons for the next two days, so that you could enjoy the next two days with Ron, Ginny, and Hermione" Selene explained and the twins nodded once again.

"Aunt Selene, can we be there during their lessons?" Ginny asks, "Of course, you may join if you like" Selene answered and gave the youngest weasley a smile.

"now, off you go" Selene said and the kids followed the twins to their lessons.

True to Ginny's word, Hermione and the two Weasleys join in on The twins lessons, they learn the basic Waltz, some table arrangements, and other Royal etiquette.

After dinner, they kids sat in one of the sitting rooms of the Palace. Ginny and Ron on the armchairs, Evan and Celeste playing the piano, and Hermione reading a book she brought with her.

"how do you two do it?" Ron asks the twins. "how do you handle those lessons? They're tiring"  states Ron.

"you get use to it, Ron" Evan replied,  not taking his eyes of the piano.

────── ❖ ──────

The next day, Evan is currently teaching Ron and Ginny how to use a Telephone in his room. Evan and Celeste grown up learning magic and about muggles, Avaria is, after all, a muggle kingdom.

Celeste showed Hermione the Palace library.  "This. Is. Amazing." said Hermione. Celeste showed Hermione her favorite books and they are currently reading them now.

Then, the library doors opened and Ron, Ginny, and Evan came from the other side. "wassup" Evan said, sitting down on the seat beside Celeste's.

"the sky" replied Celeste, without taking her gaze off the book. Evan chuckled before taking a look at the book Celeste was currently reading.

"you really love that book, huh?" Evan asks, and Celeste nodded her head.

────── ❖ ──────

Celeste taught Ginny the basics on how to play the violin while Evan taught Ron the basics on how to play the piano. Hermione watched as Ron accidentally presses the wrong key and Ginny accidentally makes a shreking sound.

Ginny gave the violin back to Celeste and requested her to play it. Celeste played a song which made Ron and Evans stop at their piano lessons.

After Celeste playing the violin, she bows elegantly as they clap their hands. After that they just, laugh.

Celeste sat on one of the armchairs. Thinking the only thing that's missing in this wonderful day is Harry, the boy who she has grown to love..

more than just a friend.