"YOU WANT TO DIE!!" Damon asked him. Nine was about to speak again, but I stopped him

"Please, Nine, I can take care of myself. Let go of me." I don't want to put Nine in a dangerous position. I know Damon. He will make Nine his plaything like what he did to me if Nine continues to piss him off. I don't want that to happen. Nine just looked at me. I just looked back at him then smile like I was telling him that I'm okay.

Nine sighs deeply then he lets go. Damon starts to pull away again. We are currently walking to go somewhere I don't know

"DAMON!! WHERE ARE YOU BRING ME!! PLEASE!! I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU ANYMORE. PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME BE!!" I tried pulling myself from his grip, but he is holding me so tight.

WHERE ARE WE GOING!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

A few hours before the library incident, Damon and his friends are in their room at the university. It's an empty room at the far end of the UNIVERSITY. They made this place their place/ headquarters for their group.

Damon POV

"F*CK!! F*CK!! F*CK!!" I continue to yell and destroy everything here in our room.

"Damon! Chill!! What happen!! Why are you so angry!!" Joong said to me when they enter the room. How can I calm down? I turned around and grabbed him by his collar!! This is his f*cking fault!!

"He is gone, Joong!! Ace is f*cking gone, and this is your Fault!!! I told you to stop bothering him again, right?? you f*cking son of a b*tch!!! This is your f*cking fault!! I should not have let you do that!!" I yelled at him. Then I toss him on the ground before I can think of something worst to do with him!!!

I'm really fuming right now!!

I decided just to go outside. I don't know if I can look at them right now. I can still hear them talking on the way out.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!" Joong angrily asked

"I think it's because his Accounting professor gave him 0 remarks because Ace didn't attend their class." I heard Zee answered him.

I don't f*cking care about any of them now!!

I'm now walking all over the IT department again, trying to find him!!!

I haven't seen him in a week already. I tried looking for him, but I cannot find him!! It's like he just disappears!! I don't understand. I keep telling myself that he is just No one!! A mere student who is nothing to me! I shouldn't be thinking about him like this. But after that incident in the cafeteria, there is something inside me that feels so hurt for what happened to him. I keep remembering that he looks at me.

It's like he was begging me to help him, but I just stood there!! I just fucking stood there and did nothing to help him!! I couldn't sleep!! His face keeps popping out into my mind!! I don't know what is happening to me!! I want to hurt myself right now because of what happened! I let my pride and my wanting to secure my reputation as the Joker's leader got in my way into him! I choose everything else instead of him!!!

I should have protected him!! I tried finding him, I know he hates him more after what happened, but I just want to look for him. I just want to see him!! I just want to see if he is okay!! I just want to see him!! But he nowhere to be found. He even ditches our class in Accounting last Friday and Saturday!! That is my only chance of seeing him, but he didn't attend our course. My professor was angry with us because he thought that we are not taking his subject seriously. He even gave me 0 remarks on my first project, but I don't care about that anymore. What made me go crazy is that I learned earlier this morning that Ace already wants to transfer to another class.

I can't let it happen!! The Accounting Class is my only chance of seeing him!! I don't know the meaning of all of this, but this is killing the sh*t out of me. This is why I've been trying so hard this whole morning to find him so that I can understand what I feel. I think if I see him again, I will finally know!! But he is avoiding me. He fucking disappears!! Where the hell can I find him!!!

Then I remember something that he said from the past when we are still doing our project

Flashback

"Can we just go to the library instead? You said you don't want to do our project in a grounded place, right? The library has a quiet place there in the back." He asked me even though I can sense that he is still afraid of me

"Why there? I know a quieter place." I said to him

"But I'm going to be more comfortable there. I love being surrounded by books. The smell of books calms me down." He said to me. He even smiles in front of me. I think he imagined right now that smell that he was talking about

"You are weird!!" I said to him, but in the end, we still go to the library as per his request. I don't know, but there is something in me that can't say no to him!!

End of Flashback.

To be continued

A/N

I will have to cut this, mi - loves!! It's very long already.

What do you think will happen in the next chapter!! Will Ace be able to forgive or even let Damon talk to him.

What if it is you!! What will you do!!

Comment and Vote are so much appreciated

Love lots

WAANJAI_MJORA