Chapter 4

Akali pov

Akali:"Shen how much longer until we go back to see y/n"

Shen:"Not that much longer your training is coming to a close soon"

I smile, seeing y/n again I think to myself  the anticipation makes me laugh

Shen:"What wrong Akali excited?"

"Yes very" I say letting a small smile slip again "Can't wait in fact"

Y/n pov

Finnaly I made it back. I arrive to see my old house and village

"Mother I'm finnaly home again I missed you all but I have gotten much stronger." I clench my sword master yi gave me. I walk up the path to my house. Smells like home I think to myself as I walk around exploring the dusty area. I should check on the rest of town.

I walk over to the old temple Akali lived in. I see the area where the battle happend. A kunai, I pick it up It was she's when he was battling Jhin. Right Jhin and those fucks. They still haven't attacked yet have they.

I walk over to the field I had last messed with Akali in the claw marks were still left on the building. I chuckle to myself. "Time to start cleaning Lets do this!" I shout

Akali pov

We start searching around Ionia all over the map we eventually make it to a man named master yi.

"Hello I have expected you guys to make it here eventually" the man said sitting by a waterfall.

"Of course meaning you have already met y/n then. Shen says

"Oh I have if you are looking for him he said he was headed back to his village.

The village? Why would he... so his mother also passed.

"Lets go " Shen says swiftly jumping down. I quickly follow him keeping pace with him "To the village then?" I ask still running "yes to the village akali." Shen was nervous even I could tell.

Y/n pov

Its been a few days now I have been cleaning up the village. Weather it be small tasks such as clearing cobwebs in the houses. Or carrying trees that have fallen in the town. I was doing it all.

Water such a nice noise along with the birds I always listened to. Time to sleep I walked up the path once again sleeping on the small bed no longer fitting my new achieved height.

I awake to the birds chirping loud. Taking a small peak out the door I see a man with black clothing and a black mask covering his face his eyes were glowing white under his hood. I also see a woman sitting next to him hair in a ponytail green mask and black pants sitting next to the man praying to the gravestones.

Y/n:"A-Akal? Shen?."

They look back up at them they both take off their masks

"Y-y/n?" Tears on all three of your faces you run towards them crying tears of joy genuine joy. Feelings you haven't felt in a long time. You all embrace in a deep hug

Y/n:"I have missed you guys so damn much." Tears falling down

Akali:"us too idiot."

Akali looked stunning she placed her head in your chest you embraced the hug tightly.

Shen:"Y/n I-I'm sorry for leaving you behind back there."

Y/n:"Shen it's okay you did what I asked you to you kept Akali safe you did good no not good you did absolutely wonderful."