Where is he? / Is he OK?

Start from the beginning

Izummi: "All Might, I'll make sure to become a hero that will save the males as well! I'll honor his help by doing just that!"

Maybe this isn't bad, but I don't fully support this. I'll just have to see how that'll go.

(M/N) POV:

I was just informed that my useless son was most likely dead. I just couldn't believe it! That piece of shit killed himself! Now how will I get paid for him to be a horse?! I faked my emotions a bit to the officer who told me the news but still! I swear to god! If you are alive (Y/N) and I'll get my hands on you, I'll make your life so misrble that you'll beg me to stop, only so I could keep on going!

Katsumi Bakugou POV:

Tch, I can't believe that I acually did it... I killed someone. I was lucky no one saw that aside from my lacky's otherwise my heroic future would be gone. He deserved it, he was male that dared to oppose females! Even that stupid Deku is better then him! But, why do I feel like something is off? Probaly that Deku is doing something that will piss me off! But, if that male somehow survived and I'll see him again, I'll finish the job myself! You better hope that you are reborned as a female in your next life, you useless male!

All For One POV:

*flashback*

I am currently walking around the city, trying to find any information that will be of use to me and Tomura. While walking, I could hear someone shouting 'Yamete" and "Doshite". It was in my path so I'll just walk in that diraction then.

After a short walk, I could see a males body laying on the ground, barely alive and bloodied. I could also see All Might leaving the area as well as some females. Just then I relized what happened. That boy had such terrible fate, it truly is cruel. I should help him, he dosn;t have long.

AFO: "What a gruesome sight. Truly saddening to see such a young life being cut of by those who are supposed to save it. Threat not, young one. I'll make sure you'll be better soon."

After that he blacked out. Poor thing, he remonds me of one of my friends from back then. 

I picked him up from the ground and called out for a portal so I could treat him. I don't know why but Ifeel like I must make sure he stays alive.

AFO: "Kurogiri! I need a portal immediately!"

Just then, a portal appeard before me.

*end flashback*

That boy, I sure hope he'll wake up soon. Even if he won't have any combat potential, I'll keep him with us. I don't think he has anywhere else to go. I also saw his memories and i was saddened by them. I could also see how All Might didn't bother to save him, what a 'great' hero she is! That just angered me. I hope Tomura will give me good news and soon.

Shigaraki POV:

It's been two days since Sensei brought in that bloodied boy. After he was healed, she told us what his past was like. Both me and Kurogiri were disturbed by that information. He didn't deserve that. I just hope he'll wake up soon. He also appeared to have a quirk and a powerful one at that, but even if he didn't, I would've asked Sensei for us to keep him. Why do I feel that way? It feels like I must protect him and make him happy. Am I seeing him as a younger brother? If so then I don't mind.

Just then I could see that he was wakeing up, but he gave off a diffrent aura. It was like he was himself yet wasn't at the same time. I greeted him so he'll konw that there is someone next to him.

Shigaraki: "You waking up, kid?"

He was stunned to relize that he is alive. I need to inform Sensei, I'll tell him to rest for now.

Shigaraki: "Kid, stay here and rest for a while. I need to tell someone that you are awake."

He decided to stay in bed and listen to me, but he had one question to ask me.

???: "Who.. are you?"

Shigeraki: "You'll know soon, but please, don't hurt yourself."

Why did I say that? Well that was because I could tell that he wasn't normal. His quirk was powerful and he used it with ease, like he trained while he was asleep, but that wasn't what worried me. What worried me was the look in his eyes, like he was a phsyco! Like he was broken!

 What worried me was the look in his eyes, like he was a phsyco! Like he was broken!

A/N - This is it for this one. Keep in mind that this one was a chapter to learn a bit about the charecters that we know of so far.

What? Why is All Might diffrent? And why was All For One walking arounf? Well that is for me to know and for you to learn.

Soon we will see what will (Y/N) do with his new power, and what is the meanung behind his new personality.

Till then, stay safe.

Sayonara!