- 12 -

1678 words

~~~~

You wake up at 3AM, you feel the cold ground under you and your head an aching mess. You got up and started showering, feeling the bruises on your body start to heal slowly. You got out a few minutes later and looked in the mirror and saw one of your eyes a fainted purple. Freaking out you rub your eyes, trying to see if it was your imagination .

looking back at the mirror seeing it slowly going back to normal. You wash your face, seeing if you were just being tired or even coming down with something. When you see nothing you shake your head and go to the kitchen, feeling your throat all dry.

As you opened the fridge you heard something, "hello" you drop the glass, hearing its shatter. "Something is coming" you walk with your back turning to every direction, stepping on the glass. "What?" The voice was so echoey, creepy, welcoming but dark. "You're the one who is going to hurt them" you felt tears start falling down. "No.. no no no no" you kept repeating all over and over again. "You will, you want that power, you're not an avenger, you're not a hero" you clench your head feeling pain throughout it.

"AAHH!" you fall on your knees onto the glass filled floor. The avengers running in, seeing the scenario, with trauma on their faces. Your dad tried to grab you but you started moving around trying to quiet the voice. "Power is what you want" you try to compose yourself, wanting to hug your dad. But you couldn't. It was like, it was pulling you. You reach your hand to strange "papa..?" you faint on the ground once again, but with someone there to grab you. That person being strange. "I got you, i got you"

Everyone looks at you with fear and concern, what was wrong with you? Why was this happening? Why did you scream? And most importantly, what was this voice? Strange soon picks you up and brings you to your room, looking at your pale complexion. Your lips tuning a purple blue color, almost like, he was looking at a lifeless corpse. He didn't want to think that, so he tried his best to think about something else. But it's hard seeing the child you saved so long ago, seem to be on the verge of death in his very arms.

He lays you down carefully on your bed, sitting on the chair next to it. He knew you'd be alright, but it's the inner thoughts that stopped him. From the positive thoughts. Tony came in to check up on his friend, yes him and Stephen both bumped heads, but he cared for you like his very own. "How is he?" Strange held in his tears "he is alright, after all he is a Strange" Tony could hear the crack in his voice. "Yes, he will" he puts a hand on his shoulder, rubbing it. "I'll leave you alone" He leaves you and strange, him in his thoughts and you in your sleep. With nightmares consuming you.

(in the dream)

You were running away from a person with purple like skin, holding a gamlet with the stones on it. You saw your dad and the others at the end of the dark forest, you ran to hug him, but he ended up turning to dust. Soon everyone around you started turning to dust. You were left alone with no one with you.

The man grabs you and throws you to the ground choking you. "This is all your fault!" he then turns to Peter, slowly dusting away, until now you are really alone. You looked at your hands seeing your tears fall on them, but your tears weren't clear, they were a fade of purple and black with them. Arms slowly turned to dark purple with your veins turning balck. You couldn't breath. Everything was getting blurry, and your insides were burning.

(wake up)

You jolted up running to the restroom looking at yourself, when you saw no harm you ran to your family seeing that they were gone. "HEY! WHERE IS EVERYONE!" you run around everywhere seeing no one. Not even your dad. "DAD!!" You stop and think about where they could have gone. "I need to find them" you put on your outfit and jump out the window.