~ 4 ~

868 words

~~~~~~

You step away from him and activate your shields, "what are you planning!?" he puts his hands out in defence, "woah, i'm not going to hurt you" you kept your guard up, looking around to see if this was some type of test "one more time, What. Are. You. Planning" he replies very blunt "I want what's rightfully mine, I've killed my father, lost my only mother and almost destroyed this world"

He walks towards you showing his dominance, you slowly backing away from him while still holding your shields up. You are then close to the wall, nowhere to go. You take your shields down and open a portal next to him and swoop him in.

Bringing him to a glass case "Oh come on now darling, do you seriously think this will keep me in?" You look around trying to find if he did anything to the building. But you find nothing. You thought for little, 'maybe they were overreacting? Maybe he was joking with you? Maybe he was framed'

You look at the ground and feel someone behind you, you look and see him out. "Ah!" you fall down. "DUDE!!" he chuckles and brings out his hand. You look at it then at him, "oh come now, do you not trust me? I know you know I was joking"  you smile and grab his hand. "See was that so hard?" you were about to answer, but hear the elevator from where you were, open. "Quick get back in! They don't trust you like me" he does so.

You see the avengers come in Crossing the area, but your dad seemed off. 'What's wrong with him' you ask yourself. They start to interrogate Loki, harshly. You were about to say something about it but Dr. Strange grabs your shoulder then jesters you to follow him out, through a portal, you do so.

"Y/n, what are your feelings towards the trixter?" he says bluntly, but with a stern mix with it. "I don't feel any sort of connection" you lie, you have never lied to him. But it felt so easy. He tilts his head towards you "i have never heard you lie, and i am very surprised, I saw that look you gave all of them." you see him straighten up, and cross his arms.

"I am not lying to you he-" he brings a hand out, "tell me the truth" now he is being serious. "..,I may have a little bit of a sappy thing for him?" he sighs, "i support you in all ways, but just not him, He is a lying trixter, who can manipulate you" you feel something sink, and have had enough.

"Why can't you be a dad that understands that I'm not helpless" he stops, "I'm sorry?" you keep your ground, "you heard me" he keeps in his emotions "you think I, think you're helpless?" you nod your head, "ok then, I'll give him another chance" your eyes widen, "fine, if you're so sure, go ahead and give him this" he pulls out the tesseract from his cape.

Your eyes widen "how did you-" your head confused on how he got that. "THIS is why he is here, don't let him deceive you, give it to him, watch you'll see" he gives it to you. "I will" he brings out his fingers "trust me my dear" then snaps them "that's how fast he'll leave you, i wont say i told you so, no Y/n knows best, so if he's such a dreamboat, go and put him to the test."

He starts to walk away "Father, wait", he stops one last time looking at you "if he's lying don't come crying, father knows, best" he makes a portal back to the room and goes through (please someone better know this). You look at the stone. "Please, don't be right this time, just this once" you clench your fist on the
Tesseract. "Why did I get so offensive? Why does he need the tesseract?" you always knew the meaning of 'liking' someone, but this is the first time you actually felt this way.

You stay in your room getting bored. You then hear multiple footsteps leave for the elevator. "Good" you sit up and crisscross, inhale and "AHHH, so fucking! Stupid!!" you hit your head on a pillow, multiple times. You hear someone running to your room and crash the door open "what's wrong!?" you look up and see loki there, with a worried face. "I'm fine, just letting loose," you laugh awkwardly. 'Would he really be using me?' you say to yourself.

"There is something on your mind dear" you blush, 'ugh!! Stop!' You curse to yourself, "nothing is wrong!!" you yell to him, feeling the frustration kick in. "why do you care!? Why are you even asking!?" he looks down.''I don't know, but i want to help." you throw a book at him "just get out, please" he brings a hand out, about to say something, but you have already shifted your body to looking at the window. Away from him

He sighs and leaves. "I'm sorry" is what you say to yourself, before feeling a tear fall down your (s/c) skin. "I hope your not using me"