I put my phone back in my pocket. Then I decided to go back to secret. I can't wait to see him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still Damon POV

We are currently here at Zee's house. His parents are not yet at home, so my friends and I decided to hang out here, I already called Auntie, who is taking care of my mom, and she agrees. We want to celebrate our win earlier, which is, for me, is not shocking at all. We are the defending champion of the Underground!! No one can beat us, especially me!!

NO ONE!!!

I was just busy drinking my booze when Boun suddenly speak upon checking his phone.

"Damon! Is this true??!!" He sounded so shocked upon seeing something on his phone.

"What true!!" I confusedly asked him

"Checked the Underground Site now!! There is some interesting story circulating there!! The other group already saw it, and they are already commenting bad things about us." Boun angrily said, so I quickly get my phone to check the Underground Site, and what's trending there now really piss me off big time. Some anonymous poster posted something on the site.

THE FAMOUS LEADER OF THE JOKER WAS CAUGHT TALKING TO SOMEONE ON HIS PHONE!! AS PER OUR SOURCE, THE CALLER SEEMS TO BE HIS LOVER BASE ON HIS FACIAL EXPRESSION WHILE TALKING TO THE MYSTERY CALLER!! IS THIS INDICATING THAT THE FAMOUS UNBEATABLE LEADER OF THE FAMOUS GROUP, THE JOKER FROM THE EAST, IS FINALLY TAMED!!! WHO IS THIS MYSTERY CALLER, AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE FUTURE OF THE JOKERS IF THEIR STONED LEADER IS NOW ACTING LOVEY-DOVEY TO SOMEONE.

IS THIS THE END OF ANOTHER ERA!!!

"F*CK!!!" Because of my rage, I instantly toss my phone somewhere, which made it break.

"IS THIS TRUE!!!" Joong angrily said to me. He even stands in front of me. How dare this man glared at me!!

"WHAT??" I angrily asked him back

"OH!! CHILL GUYS!!! YOU BOTH ARE GETTING HEATED ALREADY!!" Boun tried to go between us, but Joong pushes him off, which made him sit back on his seat. Boun was about to charge into Joong, but Zee stopped him

"Don't go between us, Boun! I'm asking him!!" Joong angrily said to Boun. Then he faced me

"I'm asking you, Damon!! Is this true?? Yes! You are the strongest one here in our group, but we can never let someone like you who is getting soft as our leader!!" Joong angrily said!! I can take anything, but calling me soft is not one of them!! He is losing his mind!!!

I angrily charge at him and grab him using his collar, then harshly push him into the wall. No one ever crosses me. I will not let anyone belittle me!! Even if it's him!!

"HOW DARE YOU CALL ME THAT!!! DO YOU WANT TO DIE!!" I angrily said to him, I'm grinding my teeth, trying not to choke him to death entirely!!

"MASTER, PLEASE LET GO OF HIM!! Joong is only drunk!! You know him when he is drunk!! He is losing his mind, remember??" Zee was trying to calm me down. I look at Joong again. He was looking at me.

I was so angry at him that it took me a few seconds more before I was able to let go of him entirely!!

"That was just ACE, you f*cking sh*t!! He was talking to me about the project. You know how important my project to me, right? He just told me that he's done with his part. That is why I'm smiling that time!!!" I angrily yelled at him. Joong then stands in front of me. He was fixing his clothes before speaking to me

"Really?? So it doesn't get anything to do with this post?? You are saying that this is all because of your f*cking project?? So nothing is going on between you two?? If that is true!! You are never going to stop us again to play with him?? You said that he is already done with your project, so we don't have a reason anymore not to play with him, right?? " He asked me again.

"ARE YOU QUESTIONING ME!!!" I exclaimed at him, I was about to charge at him, but Zee stopped me

"Okay!! If you say so that it's just because of your project, now that you are done with him!! Again!! I will ask you this again!! CAN WE CONTINUE TO PLAY WITH HIM??" He asked me again. THIS F*CKING GUY IS TESTING MY LIMIT!!

"DO WHATEVER YOU WANT; I DON'T CARE!!!" I yelled at him. Then I turned to leave them there!!

I arrived outside the front door of Zee's house. He doesn't mean any to me!! He is nothing!! He is just a plaything!! Yes, he is!!!

BUT.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I held on to my chest part because I started to feel something weird.

WHY DOES MY HEART FEEL SO NERVOUS ABOUT WHAT MIGHT THEY WILL DO TO HIM!!!

WHAT THE F*CK IS HAPPENING TO ME!!

To be continued

A/N

Good Night mi-loves
Time to sleep na 🙂🙂🙂😘😘

For those who have Twitter, you can also follow so we can interact more. I love to hear more of your voice, especially for my silent readers

@waanjai_mjora

WAANJAI MJORA