Ch.10: First Paw.

Start from the beginning

She nods “I’ll go… after checking on Toshizou”

Souji grins “We will be waiting” he grabs the plate with cookies and exits from the window.

(Y/n) rolls her eyes and stands up… it seems that today is going to be a long day.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Walking on the halls, (Y/n) stands in front of Toshizou’s door and knocks gently.

“Toshizou?”

“Come in”

Entering into the room, she sees the shirtless man sitting on his desk while cleaning his gun. His long hair was loose and the tattoo of a demon on his back was visible. She also notices the little patch on it. When he sees her enter into his room, he stands up and looks at her.

“How can I help you?”

“I wanted to check on you, I heard that you went with Souji to stop a raid”

Toshizou nods “Yes, it was close from the house and Souji required mi help”

“Understandable” she walks closer to him “May I see the wound on your back?” she signals him the chair in front of the desk.

“It’s not a bother anymore” he turns around and sits on the chair to let her see his back.

“Still, I just want to make sure that you are okay” she places her hands on his back taking the patch off and seeing the little scar.

“It doesn’t look so bad” she smiles relieved.

Toshizou looks at her over his shoulder “So that means that I’m back to action?”

(Y/n) nods “Yes, as long as you promise me to be more careful” she caresses his head tracing her fingers on his long hair.

Toshizou looks at her eyes “I promise”

“Good” she smiles at him and kisses his forehead “Do you want to accompany me to talk to the poor bastard?”

“Yes, (Y/n)-sama”

●○●○●○●

While walking through the hall to the last room, she receives a text message from Chizuru.

                          ~Chizu-chan~

‘Onee-sama, we are going to have a club meeting today, I might arrive late to the house’

-8.30a.m

Under the message, there was a photo of Chizuru with her friends on the art club of her high school.

(Y/n) smiles gently at the picture knowing that Chizuru would have the normal life that she couldn’t have.

She wasn’t complaining, she knew that the lifestyle that she had made her strong and independent but it was nice that she could afford a normal life for Chizuru.

(Y/n) enters to the little room after putting her phone back into her pocket and sees two men kneeling down in the middle of the room. In front of them, there was Souji with a crowbar on his hands and next to him there was the doctor of the clan Kurosaki Keisuke.

“Keisuke-san, I didn’t thought that I would see you here as well” (Y/n) looks at the doctor.

“Well, someone has to prevent Souji to kill the little rats with his ‘creative ways’”

“I forgot that I had this crowbar on the car” Souji raises the crowbar with a smile on his lips “It has dried blood from one of my victims”