~Katsuki is Jealous?~

~Katsuki's Pov~

I wake up and look behind me to see if Deku is still there. I look back and he's not there. "I think he went back to his dorm." I say, while rubbing my eyes. I get up from my bed, I walk to my closet and put on some grey sweatpants and a black skull hoodie. I open my door and closes it behind as I start walking to the elevator. I press the button that goes to the floor deku's dorm is at.  I walk out the elevator until I hear a familiar voice talking to me. "Hey Bakubro! good morning!" he said energetically. I mumble then i walk away.  I see deku talking with Icyhot, why is Icyhot talking with my boyfriend!? I'm trying not to be too protective of him, so I walk up to them and ask them what they were talking about.

~Izuku's Pov~  

Kacchan asks us what we were talking about. I told him we were talking about Todoroki's father. He looked at us all confused, "What's wrong with his damn old man?" he said all confused. (Ima start doing this Katsuki:)(It's a bit easier for me.)

Izuku: Todoroki told me that his father hurt him when he was younger so I trying to help him fix his trauma.

Katsuki: Oh? Well i'm going to get some food, want anything before I head out?

Izuku: No thank you kacchan!

Katsuki: Alright then. I'll see you when I get back.

Izuku: Alright!

~Todoroki is a little jealous that katsuki is getting along with izuku~

Todoroki: Do you want to hang out with the squad?

Izuku: Sure why not?

~All of the Dekusquad members meet up in Todoroki's room~

Uraraka: Are we here to hang out? Because if so tired of acting 'innocent' around them.

Tsuyu: I'll have to agree.

iida: I agree with both of them. It'd be good if we stopped acting 'innocent' around them. It's a bit funny that they actually think we are a 'innocent' and doesn't know how to have fun.

Todoroki: true. anyways Izu?

Izuku: Hm? What's up bestie?

Todoroki: ..bitch never say that unless you say "what's up bad bitch?"

Izuku: ...

iida: ...

Tsuyu: ...

Uraraka: Wtf-

Tsuyu: Only me and Midoriya are the bad bitches and the fighters.

Uraraka: Oh really? Izuku always break his bones whenever he uses his quirk.

Izuku: Bitch don't get on bad side.

Uraraka: I will, bitch.

Izuku: I'm finna beat a hoe.

Uraraka: Who are you callin' a hoe?!

Izuku: You dumbass. Now get up we finna fight, right here.right now.

Todoroki: If y'all do fight, do that outside my dorm.

~iida raises his hand~

Izuku: Ight. Let's go kirby.

Uraraka: Alright bitch, that was the last straw.

~1-A was all together on the floor where todoroki was on~\

Izuku: BITCH DON'T PULL WITH MY HAIR!

~1-A looks over at Izuku and Uraraka fighting~                                                                                                         ~Kirishima runs over and tries to stop them from fighting each other~

Kirishima: GUYS! STOP FIGHTING!

Izuku: NO THAT BITCH GOT ON MY BAD SIDE!

~1-A is surprised Izuku cursed at Uraraka~

Kirishima: You cursed?

Izuku: Of course I fucking did! What am I a two year old?

Urakaka: We ain't all that innocent~

TBC~ this was supposed to be bakugo being jealous off todoroki- But i didn't do that I was imagined uraraka and deku fighting each other- anyways bye loves~💚🧡