Chapter 1

"Khalia, Megan is here."My Dad yells from the front door.

"Send her up."

Next thing I know blond hair runs past me and jumps on my bed.

"Cute outfit remind me to borrow later." She said eating breakfast.

"Good morning too you to."

"Good morning baby girl but hurry up Keith is waiting for us."

"Who is Keith is why is he waiting on us."

"My older brother he just moved with us from New York he was studying to be photographer at NYU."

"Life story not need Meg."I laughed putting on my earrings.

"You just needed to know incase y'all wanted take it down and you know. "She starting to move in sexual motions.

"Stop it you nasty let's go."I laughed grabbing my bag and keys.

"Once you see my brother you gone want to do something with him I'm telling you, you not gone be a virgin for long honey."

"Come on before we be late....again." I said dragging her by her arm off the bed.

"Lia wait fix your hair a little." She said pulling my braids back out of my face.

"Megan Martha Williams don't ever and I mean ever touch my braids again or I will kill you."

"Damn girl what's so serious about hair that ain't even yours."

"You ready to get slapped."

"Sorry but we have to go before we be late again." Megan said looking at her watch.

"You little b.... Language young lady."My dad said cutting me off making Megan laugh.

"Good Morning dad."I said kissing his cheek.

"Good Morning Mr.G."

"Good Morning Ladies shouldn't you guys be at school by now."

"We was just leaving dad."

"Ok well be home before 7:00 Lisa and Khole is coming over later for dinner."

"I'll be late."I said quietly to myself.

"What was that."

"Nothing bye dad love you." I said as me and megan walk out the first door .

"Khalia I'm not playing be back here by no later then 7:30."

"Yeah yeah."

I close the door and lock it putting my keys in my bag and followed Megan to the car.

"Shan't get off my phone man I really don't feel like arguing with you about this bullshit I wasn't at no other female house last night I stayed with my mom and sister so I could take her and her little friend to school today."Keith shouts into the phone.

"Really we're here hang up the phone." She said getting in the car.

"Girl shut up that's just my sister- Really Oh ite -Bye then."He hangs up.

"Shan't being crazy again?"

"You already know she is every since she lost the baby she been thinking I'm cheating."

"I swear I don't like that girl I don't see why you even put up with her shit."

"Because I love her but as of lately I don't know if I'm in love with her."

"Mmmm anyways Keith this is my friend Khalia, Khalia this is my older brother Keith. "

"Hi." I shyly said

"What's up anyway tell me the directions to your school so I can hurry up and get to shan't house before she die."

"Just go straight and turn on 25 Avenue and make a right. "Megan said typing on her phone.

I pull out my book and pick up reading on page 65.

"What book you reading." Keith ask looking in the rear view mirror.

"50 Shades of Grey."

"Isn't there a movie about that." Megan ask

"Yeah I heard it's like porn to women."Keith laughs.

"I haven't seen the movie I usually read the book and wait for my dad to bootleg the movie."I shrug my shoulders making Megan and Keith laugh.

The way Keith laugh is so sexy the way his shoulders shake alittle and the angle his face turns which makes the sun shine in his green/hazels eyes. Their laughs turn to giggles as Megan noticed that my eyes haven't left the rear view mirror that Keith was once looking at me from.

" Aye baby girl I'm kinda in a rush so can you stop staring at me."

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry."I rush grabbing my book and bag falling out the car in progress.

"You okay I didn't mean you had to rush I was joking damn I hope you're ok my sister would kill me if she find out I killed her best friend."Keith who now was standing over me said helping me up.

"I'm good I just feel light headed." I smile trying to stand up on my own.

"You must get hurt easily cause how you black your eye from falling now everyone gone think I beat you shit hell nah you not going to school today."

"Keith I'm good I promise."

"What I say Khalia I'm taking you home. "

"Dad gone flip if I come home with a black eye even before school is over."I grab my head now getting the worst head ache.

"Let me help you into the car. "

"I got it Keith I'm handicap."I yell

"For somebody that hurt they damn self you sure is a bitch."

"Let go of me now don't call me no bitch when I'm far from that's just disrespectful."

"Just get in the car Khalia I'm not playing."

"Fuck you Keith get off me before I scream rape."

"It's not rape if you like it now get in the car." He whispers in my ear.