Chapter One: Im not the traitor

Izuku just back from the L.o.v's secret hang out. But when he stepped into the classroom room he got knocked out by a cost to the face. "I still can't believe that Midoriya is the Traitor. He was the purest of us." Kaminari said.

43 minutes later~~~
Izuku woke up tied up to one of the classroom chairs. "G-guys, wh-what's go-going on? Wha-what's happe-happening?" He asked.
Bakugou yells out "YOU SHUT UP! WE KNOW THAT YOU'RE THE UA TRAITOR DEKU!". Then Aizawa and shins came into the room. Aizawa gave shinsou a look. Shinsou walked over to Izuku and knelt to look him in the eyes. " hey midoriya, I can know what your feeling?" Shin soup asked. "I feeling very scar-" Izuku said, now under shinsou's control.
(Shinsou = slash over, Midoriya = Bold)
"What is your name?"
"Izuku Midoriya"
"Are you the UA traitor?"
"No, I am not."
"Do you have any contact with the league, of so who?"
"Yes, I have been talking with dabi, Shigaraki, toga and twice"
"What is your relationship with them?"
" dabi, toga, and twice are my friends while Shigaraki is my older half-brother. And AFO is my dad."

Everyone was either shocked, tearing up, or afraid. Shinsou let Midoriya out of his control and he started to step back. "I'm sorry. Please d-don't hurt me." Midoriya said scared because he was scared that he was going to get beat. "Why would we hurt you for all that we know you could steal your quirk anytime!?" Momo yelled. "I swear I don't have that quirk! It can't be passed down the way normal quirks do. It has to be passed down by gifting it." Midoriya said out of fear. Everyone noticed that he was shaking and trembling and they realized that he must have been beaten a few times for being the son of the #1 villain. "Midoriya? .. Are you scared of us?" Sero asked taking a step forward. Izuku nodded slowly. All the boys were hurt because they had a crush on Izuku since the day that they met him, for bakugou his crush has lasted since the 5th grade. Aizawa finally stepped in, "problem child is there anything else we need to know about where your loyalties lay?" "Some people wanted me to keep taps on some students." Aizawa raised a brow "who?".  Izuku let some tears fall " I'msosorrykamiiwantedtotwllyouthemomentirealizedwhoyouweretoherimsosososorry" he said all at once. "Nerd? Who the fuck are these names on your phone?" Bakugou said showing that Midoriya had some names that no one knew. Aizawa said "Read their names out loud"

Harley😇
Sukura💛
Hina💪
Raven🐦
Ainu💦
Sarah😴

"Problem child who are they?" Aizawa asked. Nothing came from Izuku but quiet tears. "Answer NOW!". "Dad! Stop!" Shinsou yell blocking Aizawa from going anywhere closer to Izuku. "There a group." Izuku started now all eyes were on him. "There a group of women who are underground viglanties. They stopped low level villain, rapist, drug dealers and abusive parents from hurting their kids." Izuku explained. "Bakugou, text one of them saying that we want to me them." Aizawa ordered. "Am I being expelled?" Izuku asked barely able to keep his voice from cracking. Everyone was waiting for aizawa's answer. "I haven't designated yet", that was his answer before he left to inform the other pro what had happened. Iida had untied Izuku and went to comfort him in a hug but midoriya just flinched away from iida. Izuku was now crying his eyes out. And everyone went to hug him. All of them were saying how sorry them were for not believing that he wasn't the traitor. Aizawa, Nezu and stick might (all might un-buff form) walk in and saw that everyone was trying to calm Izuku down. "Class 1-a, we have designated that Izuku midoriya will remain here." Nezu said. Aizawa stepped in "but we want to met this vigilante group." Izuku studders "hero note-book #2." Ashido went to his bag and got the book "you keep this around you?" Ashido asked. "I kept a few pages blank incase they had more members join. Joined members are written in red." He answered. Ashido gave nezu the notebook, "thank you for being honest with us young Midoriya. We are glad that you aren't the traitor" all might said. "Aren't you mad at me for being the son of the #1 villain?" Izuku asked. "It wasn't something you could control." All might answered before making his way out of the class. "Izuku midoriya, if i may ask, why didn't you tell us sooner?" Beau asked. "I was afraid that I would be called a villain because I was his son or that people would be afraid of me because they would think that I had his quirk" Izuku answered. He was still wrapped around in hugs.

Aizawa gave them the day off for these reasons 1- they really needed it for what just happened 2- to set a meeting with the vigilante group 3- he didn't feel like teaching. Now everyone was sitting in the common room. "Hey midoriya?" Toori asked. Midoriya hummed as he was comfortable being petted by kids and todoroki. "When you rambled put a sorry why did you say kaminari's name?" ... "Because he was one of the people that I was supposed to keep track on." Midoriya answered. "Midobro, who wanted you to watch over me?" Kaminari asked seriously. "Your sister, sukura. I wanted to tell you that she was alive and well but she didn't want me to tell you." Midoriya said nuzzling into todoroki's chest. "Midoriya for how long have you known that sukura was my sister." Kami asked yet another question. "I knew she had a brother but I only knew her brother was you when I asked if her last name was kaminari and her brother's name was denki. When she said yes I knew then and there the you were her brother. When I told her that you were in my class she begged me not to tell you." Midoriya mumbled loud enough for them to hear. Midoriya nuzzled more into todoroki's chest and soon fell sleep.

Meanwhile
??'s pov
"Good job Hina. The cops can take it from here" I said. Hina deactivate her quirk leaving the rapist in a cage made out of rock. "127 rapist we taken down. What's next?" Hina asked. My phone rang and I checked it. "UA? Did something happen?" I thought as I pressed the green button. I put the phone up to my ear ":hello is this Harley?:" The other person on the line said. "Yes this is. Now what is it that you need from me?" I say nearly growling. ":We would like to have a meeting. It was come to our thoughts that we would like to have you on our school:" "what did Izuku do? And I knew this is you uncle nezu." "Fine but we want at least two student from izuku's class to be there." I say. I hear them hum in agreement. ":Thank you for your time. Tomorrow, 9:30 please." Nezu says before hanging up. I look at hina, "looks like we have a meeting tomorrow at 9;30. We best ditch this and go get ready." And  with that we are now at the base.

Words: 1230
Thank you for reading! Have a good Night/Day/Afternoon.