Chapter 3 - The Awkward Moments in Life

Who here remembers where we were in the story?

Oh, right! So both kids leaned in to kiss. There was a cliff hanger. So yeah. On to the story!

Varian's P.O.V.

I put my hands around her waist and she put her arms around my neck. I leaned in, she leaned in too!

Then of course a maid walks on. So close to touching her lips. Dang it.

Your P.O.V.

Oh. My. Gosh. We almost kissed! I mean, why would I be excited? I don't have a crush on him.

We quickly let go of each other.

"Oh. Hey Faith." I smiled fakely, trying not to scream. "I am so sorry Ms. (Y/n). I hope I wasn't interrupting anything." Faith looked back and forth between me and Varian. "No. No. You're good." I smiled.

"Oh, ok. I'm just here for your laundry." Faith walked into my room. She grabbed my laundry and left.

Great! Now its probably going to be awkward.

I walked over to my bed and sat down on it while Varian laid on the floor looking like he was about to make a snowangel. I stared at the floor and Varian stared at the ceiling.

I looked up and giggled a little because when Varian flopped onto the floor his hair went in all different directions. He looked super cute. Ok so I admit I might have some ity-bity crush on Varian but I barely know those feelings are there.

"What?' Varian asked, still with his hair out. He turned his head over and looked at me.

I laughed even harder. "Sorry. But your hair is going in all different directions and it looks kinda funny.

Varian smiled at me and I didn't know why.

Varian's P. O. V.

I love her so much. Ok so love might be a strong word.

Her laugh is so cute. I could listen to her laugh all day. She's perfect and there's no one I rather have than (Y/n).

I feel like its meant to be. Me. Her. Forever.

I really want to try to kiss her again. But I have to make my move at the right time. I want to make this kiss perfect, especially since she's perfect. I didn't think that was the right time for a kiss but in my defense, I wanted to feel her lips against mine so I didn't care about it being the perfect time.

(Y/n)'s still laughing. Listening to her laugh makes me laugh too. I started to laugh.

She's just perfect.

Your P.O.V.

After laughing, which was for a while, we just stared at each other.

His big sky blue eyes. They're just gorgeous. His smile is perfect. His freckles are adorable. The way his hair gets in his eyes that sometimes I have to push out of his face.

I'm lucky to call him my best friend. Even though sometimes I wish we were more. More than just friends. More than just best friends. I want him in my life forever. Not like marrying him in my life forever. Gross! I just want him to be my boyfriend and I'm way too young to be thinking about marrying someone especially if you're not even dating them.

Wait why am I explaining to myself again? I know what I'm talking about! And hold up did I just say, I mean think, to myself that I want Varian to be my boyfriend.

"Knock. Knock." My lady in waiting, Cassandra, said as she knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I yelled. Someone opened the door, "Oh. Hey Cass!"