𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7

Start from the beginning

" It's good to be home Papa."

After a heartfelt welcome I went up to what was my room. My room looked so different from before I was locked up, the baseball bed and decor I once had was replaced with a forest kind of decor. The only thing that was the same were the rows of pictures of Katia and I before the incident.

~~~~~

After a well deserved shower and hair and bearer grooming I wrapped my towel around my torso and walked into my room. I sat on my bed and pulled my night stand drawer open, inside was a big photo album, little knick knacks I used to collect and a bottle of something.

I grabbed the album and the bottle before closing the dresser again, the bottle was a medium full sized medication bottle. When I was about to five or six I was diagnosed with MAOA ( Monoamine oxidase A) or the psychopath gene, I was put on heavy medication but none of them seemed to work, my prescription was always being doubled.

Before Katia came along I knew that my parents were losing hope of me ever being normal but when I met my mate I felt like my whole world had come crashing down and rebuilt itself around my Katia, My omega.

" We're not going back to taking those." Archie huffed.

" No we are not, matter a fact how did these even get here? I thought mom and dad had given up on all those doctors." I sighed, frustrated.

Archie and I have been together since I was four, I was an early shifter I think it's because of my pure alpha blood.

I threw the medication into my pocket and picked up the album that Katia and I had made when she first came to Phoenix.

In big bold letters the words, Katia and Roman Baldasarri, we're written on the cover on the cover the album started with a picture of Eight year old Katia and Eleven year old Roman hand and in hand at the beach.

The photos go all the way up to the night Roman and Katia exchanged promise rings, I sighed before closing the album.

~~~~~

Walking into the dinning room I saw my papa sitting at the head of the table and my mother sitting next to him, taking a seat across from my mother.

I looked down as a silver plate was set in front of me and in the center of the table.

" I see you still decided to grow out your hair, it looks good with the beard and tattoos." Mama joked, as I laughed back.

" Yeah well I didn't have much time for hygiene all these years in Prison." I humored, the laughter settled down as utensils clinked.

" When can I see Katia." I blurred. Mama and papa froze before eating again.

" We haven't told anyone you've gotten out yet, we wanted both you and Katia to have some time to adjust to society before seeing each other again." Mama explained.

" I don't need to get adjusted to society, what I need is my omega." I growled, gripping my fork.

" Katia's doing good right now, she's back in Forks with Charlie and that intolerable Bella child. We've been looking out for her and sent her everything she needs." Papa reassured. I silently glared at both of them before calmly setting my utensils down.

" Okay then if you have everything figured out, why don't you tell me what these were doing in my night stand or in this house in general." I interrogated, pulling out the bottle of medication.

" W-we j-just wanted to make s-sure incase of an emergency w-we would have it." Mama stuttered, looking at papa who nodded. I growled loudly as I crushed the bottle.

" I'm not going back to taking those pills, I am not a science experiment for doctors who need a test subject." I roared, quickly getting up and storming upstairs to my bedroom.

I threw the door opened before slamming it shut and jumping into bed, closing my eyes and drifting to sleep.

XOXO-M 🦋VOTE AND COMMENT