Chapter 3- Mystic falls

*****

Chapter 3- Mystic falls

I woke up to find i was lying on the floor with a stake in my heart. I groaned and pulled it out and as i did i resisted the urge to scream. Elijah was across the room and he too had woken and was now pulling a stake out of his heart.

Elijah was an original so he couldn't be killed by a normal stake meaning he was fine. Although i wasn't an original, Elijah had got a witch to bind our lives together so if he dies so do i but that's the only way to kill me.

"What happened?" i asked him as he helped me up.

"The Salvatore brothers! They seem to be protecting the doppleganger, the came to 'save' her! Damon staked you and then me!" he growled. I stiffened. They didn't recognise me. I can't believe they don't remember me. I muttered death threats directed at Damon, underneath my breath. How dare he stake me.

"So where are we going now?" i asked Elijah as we drove off. He smiled at me.

"We're going to Mystic falls." He told me. My breathing hitched. Mystic falls was the place i was born so it brought back unwanted memories. Elijah saw my expression and gave me a reassuring smile. He of course knew all about my past.

"Don't worry love, you have me. I promise i will keep you safe." he reassured me. I nodded smiling a bit.

*****

When we got to the house that we apparently would be staying at for our time in Mystic falls it was quite late because Elijah had to stop by our old place to get our things. Jonas and Luca, our witches, were already at the house after Elijah called them on the way. As i walked inside the first thing i saw was,

"Coffeeeeee!" I screamed and as i rushed to it but before i could, Elijah grabbed me and held me back.

"Oh no you don't! Luca, i thought i told you to hide the coffee at all costs!" he exclaimed. I stared open mouthed at the delicious, wonderful, magical substance that was coffee, in front of me.

"Sorry Elijah. I forgot." Luca told him. Elijah just shrugged and dragged me away from the holy drink. I stuggled but since he was so strong, Elijah managed to get me away.

The room he dragged me to was what i guessed to be our bedroom. It was huge and had a massive, king size bed in the center. The walls were a bright, ruby red. The bed sheets and duvet were white and the bed itself was black. I loved it.

Suddenly i was pinned to the wall. I looked into the eyes of my one true love, Elijah Mikaelson. He kissed me passionately. His lips on mine sent shivers down my spine. He smirked into the kiss. I kissed back. His hands traveled to the bottom of my top and he pulled it off easily. I unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. He sped us over to the bed as one kiss lead to a heated make out session and more...

*****

V

O

T

E

A

N

D

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

*Thanks for reading*