↪[L/N], A medium psychic

❝Even when i'm old and bluei think about my time with you❞-Nothing Has Changed, The Polar Boys

i think about my time with you❞
-Nothing Has Changed, The Polar Boys

❝Even when i'm old and bluei think about my time with you❞-Nothing Has Changed, The Polar Boys

I lied.

Saiki watched the whole thing, and still got no clue what made this girl different. She was just the same as everyone else, living the average and normal life he always dreamed of. Turns out the compliment meant way more to Teruhashi than Saiki, nor [Y/N] had thought.

Teruhashi felt like she was about to burst, in a cute way of course.
This girl, despite spending her time with The Teruhashi all day, still kept her cool and showed no signs of being in awe of her beauty. In fact, she never complimented her face, only her dedication towards her fans. which is something she has done so many times, it turned into a normal activity for her. Why would this girl "admire" that?? isn't that a normal thing for everyone to do???

After finding the answer Saiki needed, he ended up ignoring Teruhashi's thoughts and focused on the facial expressions [Y/N] was making, it was not pleasant thats for sure.

She was sweating quite a lot, Saiki may not be able to read her mind but he could tell that socializing with a baboon (a rather self obsessed one) was taking a toll on her, especially with all those crowds following the beauty next to her. She was fidgeting, turning her head around as if looking for something, drowning out whatever Teruhashi was saying, She needed a break.

"Uhm, hey- Teruhashi, thank you for showing me around but i think i can find my way on my own now." [Y/N] whispered, not wanting the few of Teruhashi's fans (why are they still there?) to hear her.

"Oh? but the tour is not finished yet." Teruhashi chirped.

"Don't worry- i can just, look at a map! yes... Okay, farewell Teruhashi!"

"but-" before Teruhashi could say anything, [Y/N had already sprinted away "...We don't have maps."

✴✴✴

This was the moment Saiki had been waiting for, [Y/N] being alone.

Okay that sounded creepy, he simply wanted to examine her psychic powers that she's trying so hard to hide. No evil intentions.