two

HEAVY SMUT ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I hope y'all stink asser will have fun 🤩

"UGHH YESS JAEMIN-" — "I MEAN DADDY😓😓😓😳😳😳 " y/n bounced on Jaemin's massive gigantic mega cock. "don't call me Jaemin big ugly ass slut" said Jaemin and pushed her away from his massive gigantic pussy destroyer 🥺🥺🥺🥺🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬.

"AYO GAY ASS BOY WHY DID U PUSHED ME FROM UR HOT COCKIE?👹👹👹👹😣😠😠😠😩😩😩😩😩" said y/n with an loud voice. She climbed on the bed again to sit on Jaemin's pussy destroyer but Jaemin pushed her down on the floor again.

"NAURR PLEASE let me sit on ur pussy destroyer master 🥺🥺🥺🥺😍😍😍🥵🥵 I'm sorry daddy 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞" y/n pouted, Jaemin had an disgusted face "eww u are so ugly when u pout. may change my sexuality to gay again ugly as horse" said Jaemin and started to search for his underwear. "is the sex already over master " asked y/n and was still sitting on the floor naked. Jaemin walked to y/n and played with her boobs " yes 😍" and then walked away again.

Y/n started crying  "Jaemin noticed it unfortunately " oh gosh why are u crying so ugly🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱 " said Jaemin and looked at y/n "actually I'm straight " said y/n  "no u are not I decide what for a sexuality u will have and u are weird!"!stated Jaemin.

"That's it I will leave" said y/n to herself and stood up from the luxurious floor without any clothes and walked out of the room.

that was it again and I just want to say that it haves some typos 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺