Chapter 2

Alfred walked(yes he can walk and float, hes a pretty strong poltergeist) into the vegetable garden, a little confused. Hes been to this building multiple times, mostly from following England, and there was never a vegetable garden. It seemed to be mostly squash and tomatoes.
         He looked towards the two people in the garden, recognizing one of them. It was Lovino! He had attached himself to the italian a while ago(the time when he and Lovino lived together), he was pretty entertaining.  He floated over to him, deciding to ignore the guy around him.

        He picked a tomato, lifting it in front of his face. The italian looked shocked for a moment, then shook his head with a scoff. He took the tomato, giving a small 'thanks' before laughing at his friends face. It was spain, he looked really freaked out. "Jesus romano, what the hell-" Alfred started to laugh at him, which caused him to freak out more. 'I guess I laughed loud enough for them to be able to hear me!'
       To the two men there was nothing there. Lovino was given a floating tomato, with a ghostly laugh coming right after. Lovi was used to it of course, this ghost likes to follow him around sometimes. But spain? He was terrified. He gave out a small scream, shaking slightly. Alfred picked another tomato, lifting it in front of Spains face.

     A couple of people heard the screech, rushing to the garden. It was the axis;Japan, N.Italy, and Germany. They froze once the two of them got into view. Lovino was completely unbiased, while Spain looked like he'd seen a ghost. While in a way, he had. There was a tomato floating in front of the Spaniard.
     Lovino shook his head, not noticing the three approaching. "Just-a take it you tomato bastard, it-a means he likes you." Antonio stared for a moment, then hesitantly took the floating tomato.   He then felt a cold hand ruffle his hair, he shivered, darting his head to look behind him. Nobody was there, but lovino gave a light chuckle like he knew who it was.

    Alfred floated around the two, but noticed the three people observing them. He floated by Lovino, letting him know they were there. "To your right." Lovino looked to his right, seeing the three staring. Feliciano ran to him, clinging to his arm. "Lovi, what-a was that?"
     Lovino shrugged, humming to himself. "Isnt it-a obvious? A ghost dumbass-" He felt a cold slap to the back of the head, his head going forward a bit. He rubbed the back of his head, cursing up a storm. "Dammit! Sorry geez-poltergiest! Hes a poltergeist- not a ghost." Alfred smirked, giggling. Germany stared for a moment, not sure on what was going on.

     Alfred giggled again, making sure they could hear it. Then he floated away, moving the bushes while he was at it. "Looks-a like he's leaving, he must've gotten-a bored."
    "Bored?" Lovino looked over at Japan, nodding. "Sí, bored." The south-Italian looked over at his younger twin, giving a small hum."Normally once he gets bored or new-a people come he goes to find-a his fratello."
   Feliciano tilted his head in confusion. "Fratello?" Ludwig looked a bit more confused than he was before. "Who is this poltergeist? Is he friendly?"

    Romano shrugged his shoulders, how was he supposed to know? "From all-a the whispers I've heard he has a brother somewhere in the meetings, I dont know who though." He took a bite of the tomato he was given, and continued to talk. "For who he is? No clue, I've just seen him every now and again. And as for friendliness..." He looked Ludwig dead in the eyes, not breaking eye-contact.

"That depends if he likes you or not."