The fight 2

Natasha's pov:
I was constantly trying to calm zariya down but she was not listening to me.It was like she has entered her beast mode.Zee always had anger issues,usually she wont get angry but when she does then oh boy!u are making your death wish.I know that zariya was gonna hit him but I was scared for her .What if that dork hitted her back.I mean obviously he is stronger then her and is like 5"11 and has a pretty built body.I just didnt wanted my sister to get hurt .That shithead had already caused enough destruction in my life.
   We reached the school and my sis parked the car and quickly went Inside and I followed her behind ,I was constantly trying to stop her but all in vain.And what a luck we didnt even need to search for that dork he was standing right there in the hallway with group of his friend and that slut of my friend.
"LUKE!" Screamed my sis on top of her lungs and rushed towards her .I was still trying to calm her down but she is soo stubborn .And thats when in one swift of motion luke was on the ground .I still wasnt able to understand what happened but now I realized zariya has punched him soo hard then he fell on the ground.Everyone gasped in shocked because a girl like Zariya has soo much strength made everyone shocked.Thats when luke got up from the floor and wiped the blood of his busted lips and motioned towards zariya to punch her.Zariya dogged the punched without making much effort and got hold of his hand and twisted it behind his back and smacked his head with the locker.Thats when blood started oozling out of his head."How dare u fucking hurt my sister u shithead.You cheated on him and instead of apologizing ,u sent him your make out session vids to her,How dare u?" Zariya said to him while his head was still against the locker.It felt like he was unconscious but he wasnt.Suddenly looks friend stepped out to help him out of zariya's grip thats when she screamed"NO ONE SHOULD FUCKING DARE TO HELP ME OUT OF MY GRIP OR I SWEAR I WILL MAKE U REGRET IT TILL YOUR LAST DAY AND ITS NOT A THREAT ,ITS A PROMISE" Her authorative tone scared everyone.She was in the control of situation .Even I was scared of her.I have never seen her this angry.Thats when I noticed her eyes.
     Her eyes were now dark shade of red.It shocked me to the core.Where the hell is she getting this amount of power .That tone of talking showing dominancy.Her eyes colour .It felt like I didnt evenly knew my own sister .She was something else.Because for a normal human girl ,it wasnt possible to have this much of power.She was radiating soo much power .Thats when I screamed "stop" because I couldnt take in the situation any longer.And to everyone suprise Zariya did stop .She left him but was still fuming with anger.Her eye colour was still change.I pulled her in the hug and tried to calm her down.it was working as I felt zariya's shoulder relax.Then I quickly took her hand and went back to the car.
"You shouldn't have done that" I said ."He deserved it" was her short reply."How did u managed to hit him this hard that he fell on the ground?ITs not possible for normal human girl to do that and god the way u fought .It felt like u had gotten training." I said."I dont know Nat" said zariya."zee now even I think so that u arent a normal human girl after seeing all that .There was something radiating off of u that meant power.It felt like u were a queen.And your eye colour it changed Zee.You are definitely not our kind"  I said ."I dont know maybe I wa just angry thats it" said Zariya."How are u feeling now" said zariya."I m feeling way better after what happened" I chuckled."Thats good " said Zariya while smiling."you know that they are gonna call our parents about what happened" I said."I know but lets not worry about it now and I am sure they will be on our side once they hear what he did" said zariya."so wanna go somewhere and have breakfast and spend some sister time?" I said while smirking."wht not we havent done SOMETHING fun since a while so lets go " zariya said and then I started my car engine and went to have breakfast.
ZARIYA POV:
I didnt knew what got into me .God I went crazy it felt like someone else took control over me .I didnt felt like me as well but now me and Nat are going for breakfast and we might go somewhere after breakfast together and spend some time ."wanna eat in a restaurant or wanna take away and eat it by the beach?" Said Nat."lets order takeaway" I said to which she nodded .We both ordered oreo shakes with breakfast roll.I was hungry as well since I hadnt eaten my breakfast properly in the morning and left to check for Nat.The scene again got infront of my eyes.The tears rolling down her cheeks,her sobbing god I wanna kill that bastard.Suddenly something clicked in my mind.
      "Nat can u show me your phone" I said to which she nodded and gave me her phone.I took it and transferred the video that he sent Nat of him and that slut making out.Then I posted in all over social media and tagged them in the post and wrote the caption"SLUT OF THE SCHOOL MAKING OUT WITH THE BASTARD CHEATER LUKE"  The video got hundreds of likes and views in just few mins.Me and Nat were enjoying our breakfast on the beach then suddenly both of our phone started blasting with notifications.I totally knew what was going on and I smirked at the thought.I picked up the phone and saw all the views ,likes and comments my vid had gotten .And luke texted me to take the video down and that we can solve the matter by talking but I ignored him and put the phone.Thats when I saw Natasha smiling towards me"u did it ,didnt you?"  Said Nat."Yup I m here for u sis"

"Yup I m here for u sis"

Natasha's pic