Chapter 3 - Grindelwald

Several of Grindelwald's followers noticed them, and the fighting began. Spells and bodies flew everywhere. It was a terrible fight to the death. Queenie was still in hiding place. Then someone knocked on the door of Queenie's room. Queenie stood up and aimed her wand at the door. The door opened and Tina stood there.

"Och Tina! I'm so sorry, that was my worst decision to join Grindelwald! I was so stupid..."

Queenie said, throwing herself into Tina's arms and crying.

"It's okay now, yeah?"

"No! It's no okay, I was so stupid!"

"Listen to me Queenie, You are not stupid, and we must go home now. Let's go and find Newt."

"O...Okay..."

They found Newt fighting against Rosier. Tina fired the spell, and Rosier fell motionless. Newt looked behind him and noticed Tina and Queenie. He ran to them, took their hands and they appeared in Newt's house.

"Queenie is very weak, that's why I wanted to leave. The fight is over. Grindelwald fled again, but we caught many of his followers." Said Tina.

Queenie moaned. Her whole body ached and she was tired.

"Newt? Can she lie down on the couch?" Tina asked.

"Of course. I'm going to make some tea."

"Newt? I need to go to the ministry now. Will you pay attention to her, please?" Asked Tina.

"Of course Tina. Go to the ministry."

"Thank you."

Tina left the house, but she had no plans to go to the ministry. She wanted to see Achilles. She was angry with him, for not coming to fight Grindelwald. She came to his house and knocked on the door. No one answered.

"Alohomora." She said after 2 minutes staying outside.

She entered the house but no one was there. Then she heard sounds from the bedroom. She opened the door and found Achilles in the bed with another woman. Both were shirtless.

"Tina! What... are you doing here? I ... I can explain it ..."

Tears welled to  Tina's eyes.

"You don't have to... But tell me one thing, why didn't you come to fight Grindelwald?

"Fight Grindelwald?..."

"Oh, you don't even know we fought Grindelwald today? Coward! I'm done with you!...

And with tears in her eyes, Tina ran out of his house. She ran all the way to the Newt's house. When she arrived, she found Queenie sitting on the couch. She was talking to Newt.

"Tina, what happe..." Queenie started, but Tina cut her off. 

"Please don't talk to me!" Tina shouted and went to her room.

"What happened to her? Newt asked Queenie.

"Please don't disturb me, I'm trying to read her mind. Hm... She broke up with Achilles!"

"She what??? And how?"

"She found him in bed with another girl..."

"Och, poor Tina..."

"But it also has good sides!" Queenie told Newt, grinning at him.

"What good sites? What's good about Tina breaking up with her boyfriend, and now she's sad about it?"

"I don't think she's sad, but rather angry. And now you can try it!"

"What can I try?"

"Och Newt, I knowed you love her."

Newt blushed. He had completely forgotten that Queenie could read his thoughts, and he thought a lot about Tina. In fact, almost always...

"Um..." Newt began, still blushing. "But what's the point of me loving her when she doesn't love me?"

"I wouldn't just give up..." Queenie said, blinking at him. "I'm tired, I'm going to lie down. Good night Newt."

"Good night Queenie."

--- the next day, morning ---

Tina woke up, and trying to remember, why she is so angry. Then she remembered - Achilles, another girl, breakup,... She sighed and looked at the alarm clock - it was 8:27. She got up, got dressed, and went downstairs for breakfast. When she came down to the kitchen, Newt was already sitting at the table drinking tea. 

"Good morning Tina." He said, blushed and smilimg awkwardly.

"Good morning Newt." She replied.

"Um ... Tina? May I ask you why you were so... angry last night?" Queenie had already told Newt, but he wasn't sure if it was true.

"Um... I broke up with Achilles..."

"Oh, I'm so sorry about it..."

"You don't have to be sorry, he was an idiot! " Tina said with angry in her voice.

Newt was happy that Tina broke up with Achilles, but he didn't reveal it. After a few minutes, Queenie came down to them.

"Good morning everyone!"

"Good morning Queenie." They replied.

Uh, so next chapter is finally here!

Well, I think Queenie will move their relationship forward considerably, right? 😂😎

See you again tommorow!!!

❤❤❤

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 02, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

love is kind --- newtina story fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें