"oh no" Gilbert said, knowing another session of Gilbert and Anne was going to come. 

"Oh yes" I grinned. 

Bash seemed to hear and quickly sat down next to Gil, enjoying my performance. I cleared my throat and put his hat on. 

"Wherever you go, I won't be far to follow" I said, getting on one knee. I quickly stood up, turned around and put a scarf around my neck, while taking my hat off. 

"oh! I'm going to love so! You'll learn what I already know" I said, talking like Anne, crossing my arms. I quickly changed back into Gilbert. 

"I love you means you're never, ever, ever getting rid of me" I said, deepening my voice to match Gilbert's as best as possible. I  changed back into Anne and put a hand on my chest to show that I was surprised. 

"when you say never-" I changed back into Gilbert

"You can tryyyy" I said grinning. Gilbert finally had enough, his face flushed red. 

"Alright that's it. What did Diana and Anne want" he said standing up. 

"Nosy are we? Anyways, they invited us to go skating at the Lake" I said, laughing at his reaction. 

"Oh, yeah. lets go then" 

Gilbert's POV:

I was pushed down onto the couch gently by Tommy's cold fingers. I sighed but immediately dreaded it, knowing she was going to tease me for 'being in love with Anne'. I wasn't. i was head over heals for my best friend, Tommy. Bash quickly rushed in, grinning from ear to ear. He nudged my side with his elbow and leaned in to whisper into my ear. 

"He or she is a good catch, you should totally go for Tommy" He grinned

"Shut up, Tommy will hear" I hissed. 

"... I love you means you're never, ever, ever getting rid of me" when I heard hi say those words, I felt hot, even though I knew he didn't say it directed to me. Finally when I saw he was doing a ridiculous impression of me, I stepped in. He just started teasing me, causing me to look away to hide my blush. I caught Bash's eye and he did weird kissy faces. I rolled my eyes and looked down at Tommy. I was planning to confess to Tommy. Bash seemed to be fine with me liking a boy, if he really was one. I cleared my throat and agreed. 

y/n POV:

Gil agreed to go, and I cheered in delight. I pulled on my thick jacket and scarf. I buzzed around, following Gilbert to get him to go faster. He laughed as I egged him on to go faster. Finally after half an hour, we left the house. 

"Good bye Bash! I will come back soon for your cooking, fret not!" I called. I heard a hearty laugh from deep in the house. 

"Come back any time, Tommy! We enjoyed your company!" I heard a voice with an accent call. I laughed and nodded, even though he couldn't see me. I opened my mouth to say something back, but was cut short when i felt a pair of big hands wrap around my upper arm. I looked down and saw Gilbert dragging me through the forest with 2 pairs of ice skates. 

"These should fit you, I haven't gone skating since my dad was..." 

"I understand, lets go have fun though Gil, Alright?" I said, giving a gentle smile, wrapping my arms around his, pulling him gently towards the lake. When he started walking, I let go and ran ahead, but immediately missing his warmth. We finally came to the clearing and saw our entire class skating around the lake. I laughed excitedly and ran down ahead, before turning around to see Gilbert looking at me with a smile. I grinned and ran up to Anne.