twenty

CHAPTER TWENTY

[ touch-starved ]

❑❜

YOU WERE SITTING on a wooden bench not far outside of the gym where your boyfriend was currently practicing. It's been a week and a half since you and oikawa started going out and the news has already spread like wildfire.

Some of his 'fans' were giving you death glares and extremely jealous gazes. But none of them really approached you to talk to you, or confront you so that was relieving.

You were worried that you were gonna get jumped by his obsessors or something.

"What's got you so deep in thought?" A voice suddenly spoke up in front of you, almost making you fall off the bench. You looked up and saw Oikawa there who had his volleyball bag slung over his shoulder, while his jersey jacket was opened revealing a white t-shirt.

You blinked up at him, "Nothing. Are you done?" you picked up your backpack and stood up.

"Yeah. Let's go home." he said, grabbing your right hand. He continues to peck your palm, resulting to your face heating up, "I missed you."

"Oikawa, we literally spent lunch together." you deadpanned.

"That was hours ago." He frowned his pink lips in complaint.

"Where's Iwa? I thought he was coming home with us like yesterday." you looked around for the said boy but he was nowhere to be found.

"I told him not to come with." Oikawa said.

"Why not?" you furrowed your eyebrows downward.

"Because I want to be alone with you." he stated that while staring directly into your eye sockets.

You rolled your eyes, ignoring the large amount of heat on your face.

"And I hate it that you gave Iwa-chan a nickname." he suddenly said with his head lowered, playing with your fingers. "But you just call me Oikawa."

Your eyes widened in shock. Is he really complaining about names right now?

"What— It's not that big of a deal." you nervously eyed him.

"It is to me though."

Guilt washed over you, and you turned your head to the side.

"What do you want me to call you then?" you sputtered out, anxious. The hand that was being held by Oikawa started to sweat.

"Tooru, or babe, baby, love. Like the pet names I call you. Just like how you called me Tooru that night." he pursed his lips.

"Okay, I-I'll try." your face burned so much.

His face lit up as he lifted his head. He gave you a chaste kiss on the lips before pecking your forehead.

"That's good to hear."

───

"T-Tooru...ah.." you gasped out as Oikawa kept latching his soft lips on your exposed collarbone.

The both of you were in the library for your shift, sorting out books and cleaning shelves until Oikawa became touchy. Now here you guys were, in the middle of the last aisle at the back of the library. 

"Stop...Tooru, this isn't an— ah.." you let out another breathy moan when he started to fondle with your clothed plump breasts. "This isn't an appropriate place we should do this in." you forced yourself to say a coherent sentence.

"Don't lie, you like this, baby." he presses his lips back onto yours, treating it as if it were food and he was the hungriest human alive.

"Mmm.." you gripped his neck, closing what little gap was left between you. He had your back pressed up against the bookshelves along the wall.

This feels sort of nostalgic.

His hands roamed around your body, even though it was fully clothed. Oikawa wanted to rip everything that was obscuring your body away from him to ravish. Your legs were wrapped around his torso as he had one of his hands on your thigh to keep you from dropping.

You pulled away, abruptly, feeling absolutely breathless. You were panting and your heart was beating so fast.

You gulped, "Let's continue this some other time, Tooru. I have to get back to work." you slid down from him, and fixed yourself.

"No fun." Oikawa pouted once again, trying to cling onto you. But you pushed him away and proceeded to pick up the books that fell off the shelf because of your little session.

"You better keep your word, y/n." he said. He was pouting really hard. He wanted to resume kissing you and running his hands all over your body.

"Later."