part 10

Kabir :" ufff,, Ridhima , you learned about me more than needed  . yes I used you for my selfish reason  anupriya is my mom . I trap you in my fake love to snatch everything from vansh. now tell  me what should you do ridhima , you will go to vansh tell him whole truth . he will kill you first ridhima "

Ridhima : "no he will never kill me "

Kabir (laughing): "seriously as per I know vansh raisinghania hated betrayal and deceiver he make their life living hell.  he will be shattered completly when he know that his beloved wife married him for her boyfriend. 

Stop blaming me for yours mistake .  agree I manipulate you but at the end its your choice that matters that can change game its your choice to spying on him . its your choice to marrying him. listen i didn't force you ridhima you done this with your own will. vansh and other people look up at you as a cheater wife  who didn't loyal to her husband ." 

Ridhima ( cried) : "STOPPPP IT STOPP IT  I am not a cheater kabir . I was just a women in love, kabir  . still  I am a women who is in love with her husband .  You are right my choices matters now my choice is to kill the person who used me.

she put the gun on his head but kabir start laughing 

Kabir (laughing) :"OHH MY GOD I  am scared. You re learning from vansh huh . from living in VR mansion you really becoming like them cunning . but the problem is I am the only person who know you the most  .I know ridhima can't kill someone ."

Ridhima  : "you are right kabir, you know ridhima  the most but the women infront of you is MRS RIDHIMA VANSH RAISINGHANIA . you didn't have a bit idea what she can capable of doing "

Kabir stunned by her behaviour . he is feeling dizzy but still have confident that ridhima din't shoot me

kabir : "you give me great chance to kill you here. my energy of planning and execute your murder is saved that why give you chance first shoot me Ridhima , sorrry mrs VANSH RAISINGHANIA shoot  me"

Ridhima ( she put her gun down): "I din't waste this bullet on you kabir"

Kabir( smile): got scared ridhima

ridhima : naaahh  cause i already  inject you slow poison  , till now its spreads all your body kabir.

kabir (shocked) ; Whattttt

he remember her bangle scratch his arm this bangle tip contain poison she intentionally sting that he look at his arm its turning blue now . he fel on his knee didn't able to move now 

Kabir : how dare you ?

he take out his gun angrily and shoot her , but didn't happen anything . he checked the bullet it was empty 

kabir ( himself) : How can is this possible . i loaded the bullets in this morning 

Kabir ( rage) : RIDHIMA   ....... RI....DHIMA

Now , his body fell infront of her eyes blood started oozzing  from his mouth .

Ridhima( whishper) : things  we do for love 

she came outside . a man came and burt the place with his dead body and proofs 

Man : Mam all the proof against you was destroy and anupriya received  message that kabir will stay few months in rajasthan 

she open her car trunk take a bag and give it to him 

Ridhima : I hope these money fulfil your every dream . just cover up this case as fire accident infront of police department . its  not difficult for you to cover up and destroy the proof after all you re also a police officer, after that change your location after that don't contact me ever . 

MAN ( smiled): "OFCOURSE MAM, all thing are done according to you "

Ridhima : . "I must say you choose a right side ", Mishra 

Mishra : if they succefull in their plan , they didn't give me single penny or may forget me. they might killed me after their worked with me .  here you offer me 20 cores how can I let go this golden opportunity .

mishra remember when she called him for her offer he was first hesitant to betrayed kabir but seeing kabir 's cruel things he know kabir will killed him one day for their use .its better to take her offer and secure his and his family life . he was the one who took bullets from kabir gun and arranged poison for her .

then mishra drove her back to orphanage

BACK TO PRESENT

Ridhima ruffling his hair admiring his husband who was in deep sleep .

ridhima (thinking) : I KNOW i did wrong to him but he wasn't innocent . he did lot of murder despite being CBI . I just punished him for his deed .

 I always crave for love and family . this weakness of mine let other people use me for their benifit . kabir did the same . now I looked back at my past I thought I never love kabir he was just my infatuation . hangout with each other buying  gifts , it wasn't love . 

after marriage vansh taught me the real love .when vansh is near me the feeling build inside me that never felt with anyone love is acceptance , sacrifice , care , loyalty , respect with other more feeling i can't express in words this all feeling vansh given me in this marriage 

I love you vansh beyond anything in world .I know that when you learned my betrayal you will thrown me out of your life .living without you scared me to death .even if you forgive me and accepting my truth but trush you build in me may  broke .once trust broke it can 't be mended our relationship will be ruined . I don't want to hurt you anymore .

some truth is needed to be hidden its better for ourselves. now nobody get to know I was a spy . we will live happily as a family . No -one  able to come between us just you and me 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------THE END