After the unexpected guy got included in the picture Sana walked back inside again and went back to her friends

"What took you so long?" Mina asked asking for a gummy bear which Sana gladly gave.

"Took a picture of the moon." Sana answered sitting back down beside Jihyo.

"Moon or a guy?" Momo asked smirking at Sana who lightly hit her shoulder while Momo laughed.

"He walked in while I was taking a picture of the moon." Sana answered before facing their front where she saw the same guy in the black hoodie just below from them talking with Chaeyoung's friend.

"That's him." Sana said that made her friends turn to her.

"Where?" Mina asked.

"There, with Chaeyoung's friends, the one in the black hoodie." She answered pointing on their front where Tzuyu is seen talking with Daniel and Dahyun while Jeongyeon was on his phone.

"Oh~ Langston Tzuyu eh?" Jihyo teasingly said while looking at Sana with a light smirk like Momo while Mina was just giggling looking at them teasing the whining Sana.

"Who are you talking to?" Mina asked looking at Nayeon who immediately turned off her phone and hid it.

"N-no one." Nayeon answered chuckling nervously while Mina eyed her suspiciously before nodding her head.

"And good evening everyone! Tonights race will be the race of yours lives! So gentlemen hold your ladies in their seats tightly because we have the oh so ever handsome and the great Azai Chaeyoung racing with us tonight against last years winner Jeon Jungkook!" As the host announced the racers, ladies started roaring and chanting the name of the racer they are in favor of.

"Azai Chaeyoung is what everyone is yelling for huh?" Nayeon uttered amused by the amount of ladies screaming Chaeyoung's name.

"Let us call on now our racers on the track, first up! Jeon Jungkook!" The host announces and once again a wave of women yelling filled the place when Jeon Jungkook came out and went beside his motorbike with his helmet in his hand.

"Jeon Jungkook is our last years winner where he competed against Kim Mingyu.."

"It was Kim Mingyu's last race before he decided focusing on being an artist, it was a great last race that he had against our last years winner which is Jeon Jungkook, our cute bunny racer in the track." His co-host added while girls couldn't stop squealing seeing Jungkook waving at the screen.

"And now Jungkook is racing against our professional and very fast racer Azai Chaeyoung who did not participate last year due to personal reasons.."

"But now? He's here tonight racing with us after being gone for a year! Everyone welcome Azai Chaeyoung!" As the host said his name, Chaeyoung came out where Jungkook came out too. Chaeyoung is walking towards his motorbike with the same black matted helmet of his that got scratched when he saved Mina.