Chapter 10- Pissing Your Pants to the Point of Floating Is Attractive

A/N: Girl on top/side is the chancellor's daughter

"You're an idiot." Is the first thing I hear when I wake up.

I groan, pain soaring through my neck. Don't know why I snapped it so hard, or why I snapped it at all. Not very smart of me.

"Yeah, I know, I can feel it." I retort. An icepack would be very helpful for this situation. Is this how all my conquests feel after they wake up? Hopefully, that would mean that the purpose of hurting them is working.

Why isn't it healing? It wasn't like I decided to smack myself with a car a few times before killing myself. Honestly, the pain should've left already. Maybe I've gained superior strength over the days. Or I was always this strong, but never realized it. I really hope it isn't the latter, all of the power I had could've been used against the vampires that have been on my case over the years. They were so bossy, demanding me to turn myself over or they'd kill me. And, to my amusement, they believed they could take me because I was a 'little girl' and 'weak.' Idiots, I can't even count the milliseconds it took to rip their heart out.

Never judge a book by it's cover. That's what I whispered before poking holes in their vital organs. It's good advice; they should've taken it before I killed them.

"I'm serious. You scared me, the way your head was turned almost all the way around was creepy. Reminded me of those Anabelle dolls." She visibly shudders, imagining the source of many nightmares. How she's scared of little dolls when she lives in a world with ghouls, vampires, werewolves and many other things perplex me.

"You need to stop watching those mock-horror movies. You're terrified of them, and I don't think pissing your pants to the point of floating is attractive." She glares at me.

Every time she'd watch something scary, she forces me to watch it and holds on to me like she's dying and I'm her life support. Then she'd sleep in the same room as me, claiming that I'll shoo the creatures away. And if she's really paranoid, she'd cloak herself the whole day, or longer if it was really scary. I've never seen someone this incapable of watching a scary movie before.

"Says the one running away from a heartbreak. Looks like I'm not the only frightened one here." She blurts out. I can tell she didn't want to say it though, judging by the way her eyes widened.

I shrug back into my bed, biting my tongue so I don't say anything as well. I have to be a nice, independent, badass vampire. Not someone who fights with their friend because of an accidental comment.

"I'm sorry, I know how much he hurt you, I shouldn't have said that!" She freaks out, continually apologizing to me.

Fun fact: When Jenn isn't thinking straight, her ability comes out to play. Right now, running away from the large wooden furniture flying around might be a good idea.

"I forgive you, now think about what you're doing." I mutter calmly, preparing to dodge any potential murder weapons. I've never really found out how to help Jenn in cases like this, but talking like everything's okay in the world sometimes work.

A lamp slams into my thigh, breaking into a million pieces. I pretend to not feel the shards of glass seeping in my skin, showing her that it's alright.

"You're okay, I'm okay, we're all okay. Focus on my words." A TV hits the wall behind me, the pieces falling on me like a rainfall. Things begin to break all around me, one by one. The only things left are a few paintings and a dresser.

"I don't, I don't..." She whispers. Little by little, everything starts to slow down.

I let out a sigh as all of the furniture plants itself on the floor. The room looks like a complete mess but hey, at least it stopped.