“Man you've gone for 4 days without saying anything gladly i watched Gogy's stream you simp ” David hit Wilbur's back head lightly, Wilbur just scratch his head and grin.

“i didn't mean to mate it's just-”

im a simp and Gogy needs me etcetera etcetera..” David mimic Wilbur's accent and what he always said..

Wilbur groan and laugh,he entered his bedroom and lay down there ,the smell of George's colone was still in his shirt. He think about George moving in him or him moving to George.

“he should move here” Wilbur look at his string it's glowing red for him it's beautiful ,like how George's face grow red when he flirts with him.Wilbur was happy genuinely forgetting about Dream's thread.

=============

George is in the call with Quackity talking about shits as usual.

“what's like to be an adult there?” the man in the beanie curiosly asked, George rolled his eyes before answering.

“it sucks? i don't know try asking Wil.......i mean Wilbur ” Quackity was suspish about the olders act but he let him passed..

“I'll try you fuck” the stream continues...

================

Days.....months passed by Dream was restless he's been unconsciously can't focus. He was trying to sleep in peace but there is something that bugging his mind he can't tell tho.

George and Wilbur  dating after WILBUR unintentionally confess at the mcc 12 with and i qoute "  that time you came to Brighton i fell in love in you". They both talk about their feelings and real motives.Turns out that Wilbur is the biggest simp of George knowing what George likes and where he graduated, what course he take, why he's always asleep ,Wilbur knew all of that.

“i want to beat up Georgenotfound...........but  he's too good” Wilbur's phone dinged, he glanced at the screen...

Gogy❤

simp ;)

Wilbur groaned and smile the chat didn't noticed it but he felt a burning sensation in his cheeks.

After the stream he hop in the taxi and goes to George's place, he have the blue and yellow spare key a gift from George cause sometimes Wilbur just appread without saying.

Wilbur noticed the new plant in George's door step, he unlocked the door and knock on George's bedroom. If he didn't answer he was either asleep or coding for a new video.

“Wilbur?” a called inside the room. Wilbur entered the room he saw George half asleep as always.

“what do you want?” George casually asked and receive a kiss from his lover.

“im not a simp” George giggle ay his protests.

“yes you are” George pinched Wilbur's cheeks..

“oh really ” Wilbur goes in top of George, now George was under Wilbur, he smirk and locked George at his arms.

“is my baby sleepy?”

“Wil let me go”

“no.” Wilbur close his  and sleep, he still needs to go to work tomorrow.

“Wilbur? don't sleep” Wilbur didn't say anything he was asleep.

“really? you're such a simp” George sleep too..

===============

George and Wilbur are streaming again together. Dream feel sus about the two men, he was watching the two flirt and how they both became more touchy at each other.