Chapter 10

Hi everyone! Welcome back! Here is our next chapter! Hope you're all well! (I also just wanted to note that I don't think we ever addressed we go to 100 reads so.. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!💖💖💖😍😊😁🎉🎉) We don't own PJ Rick Riordan does! Enjoy!  -LT

Written by LT and Snowy

The boy squared off against Raven and before Chiron could begin to step in the boisterous boy charged at Raven. She was squashed up against the sable when all of the sudden the shadows of the room came charging at the boy. A mass of black blocked him from reaching Raven knocking him back before turning back to Raven itself. It rushed to her hand and formed into a sword. The shadows hardened and took on a metal like quality as Raven stared at the weapon. It was long and thin. It had a thick aura of darkness and deathly sharp.

All of a sudden a blazing green skull appeared above Ravens head leading to a flurry of gasps. All eyes fell upon Raven and everyone sunk to their knees as Chiron called out "All hail Raven La Croix. Daughter of Hades!". He turned towards Raven and Accalia and whispered only loud enough for them to hear: "We're going to the big house now...".

He stood up and walked (Trotted?) to the edge of the dinning area. He turned back to glance at the girls and gave them an unidentifiable look before trotting away towards the big house.

Accalia looked to Raven and gave her a curt nod before getting up and walking out as well. She turned and grabbed a pole that surrounded the edge of the dinning area and looked back at Raven. Gesturing to follow her, Accalia took a step onto the grass as Raven jogged after her...

(MINI TIME SKIP NAMED OPRAH)

Walking up to the big house, Accalia sighed and turned to Raven before knocking on the door.

"So, little-miss-darkness, now we have a reason for why you are oh-so emo!" Accalia said, making Raven chuckle.

"Guess so..." Raven muttered, turning to the door and knocking on it. It was swiftly opened by a worried Chiron. He looked at the girls and nodded before opening the door to let them inside the old building.

They were immediately guided straight to a room with questionable interior decorating: it had a pool table, a polar bear head and some sofas and chairs. Chiron guided them to the couch. He stood, still part horse, towering over them. His lips were pursed, as if he was in deep thought.

"Are you aware of the tales of Great Prophecies?"

The pair swapped glances, confused, and slowly shook their heads.

He sighed, "Nowadays they are getting more and more frequent," he started, but it seemed more directed at himself, "But, every block of time or so, the Oracle issues a Prophecy. Just last night she received one. I shan't tell you all of it, and I hope you will respect me in my choice, but I do believe it was directed at... You."

Accalia's heart slowed in her chest. Despite being a 'brain-child', her father had never told her about her mother. She was only claimed this week. She had been tossed into this chaotic world, which was bad enough, and now she was being told she might have an important part to play in it.

Raven looked as shocked as she felt. The one difference was she held a fiery excitement in her eyes, as if she had been waiting for this her entire life.

"However, that is not the reason I summoned you here. We have a more... current prophecy on our hands. The prophecy of the cyclops. It reads as follows:

Two half-bloods shall be found.

Here to kill a cyclops bound.

To help destroy this foe.

They shall find an ally to help them through.

And aid this new coming war.

That shall be a danger to all..."

Sighing, he looked up to the girls and asked in a whisper, his voice sad and hollow.

"I know that it is a lot to ask... However, I cannot control how you both fit the prophecy to a point - and that there has been various sightings of cyclopes wreaking havoc around the city, unseen to mortals."

A dead silence lasted a few seconds, before Raven, half-masking the nervousness in her tone, cleared her throat,

"So, how do we start this questy stuff?"