"I love the Smurfs." Dean commented, Alison gave him a weird look.

"Unh Unh!" She shook her head making Dean look at her.

He quickly shushed her before turning his attention back to Jessica.

"You know, I got to tell you, you are completely out of my brothers league." Dean told her.

"Let me put something on." She said with a small chuckle.

"No, no. No, I wouldn't dream of it, seriously." Dean said.

Alison looked between them, holding her cup close to her, not knowing what was going on.

"Anyway, we got to borrow your boyfriend here, talk about some private family business, but nice meeting you." Dean pointed at her before turning to his brother.

"No." Sam said. "No, whatever you want to say, you can say it in front of her." He walked over to his girlfriend and wrapped an arm around her.

"Okay. Um, dad hasn't been home in a few days." Dean said shifting his weight.

"So he's working overtime on a Miller time shift. He'll stumble back in sooner or later." Sam simply said.

Dean then let his head drop, Alison looked between them.

"Dads on a hunting trip, and he hasn't been home in a few days." Dean rephrased.

It was then quiet for a moment.

"Jess, excuse us." Sam spoke up.

~~~

Alison ended up staying with Jessica while the two men went out to talk.

"Hi, Ali." Jessica said to the little girl making her smile.

"Hi." Alison waved shyly.

"Do you want anything to eat?" Jess asked.

Alison nodded slightly, Jessica giggled then held her hand out to her, Alison took it and Jess led her into the kitchen.

"Okay, we have honey buns, and fruit roll-ups." Jess said.

Alison thought for a minute.

"Honey bun, pease?" Alison asked nicely.

Jessica was amazed by the girls manners, especially for her age. Most kids Alisons age were rude and very blunt.

"Yes, you can." Jess smiled as she opened the cabinet and got the girl a honey bun, then gave it to her.

"Tan you?" Alison held it up shaking it.

Jess smiled then opened it, and gave it back.

"Fank you!" Alison smiled then bit into the honey bun.

They went back to the living room, and Jessica turned on some cartoons for the toddler, just so happened to be the flint stones!

Alison loved the flint stones, it was her second favorite cartoon. Scooby doo was definitely her go-to.

It didn't take long for Sam and Dean to come back, dean had only come back to retrieve his daughter.