Chapter 2 : My script

The doorbell rang, i knew who it was as I heard my mum and grandma talking about it the previous day , it was my sister I was stuck  being the eldest child that was forgotten. She was nearly 3 years younger than me, I was 15, nearly 16 in may, and that meant I would be starting college very soon.

I sighed and rolled over, trying to remember the dream I had that night, but nothing was coming to my mind. Some nights I remember multiple dreams I have in detail, and some nights, nothing at all. It was quite annoying, I thought my dream recall would be better by then but I guess I was making no improvement.
I made a dream journal as I decided I wanted to try lucid dream some time around last year, and I began doing reality checks, I almost forgot every time but the times I did remember I was counting my fingers and trying to stick my finger through my palm. I made no improvement back then so I gave up.

Now I'm trying again and eager to improve. I wasn't too focused on that now as I had discovered something 100 times better than dreaming. For the first time in awhile I had something to look forward to.

My earphones Layed on my drawer next to my bed, and I reached over to grab them. I plugged them in my phone and put them in my ears. I was on tik tok again, and I began to see more shifting videos on my for your page which was always great. I realised I didn't know much about it, however I did come across a tik tok that said "ideas to add to your script" A script I wondered, is that what you needed to shift?

I clicked on the comment section and discovered it was a place to keep all your thoughts together about the reality you want to go to, I even discovered I could change my appearance, age, anything!! I was becoming more excited by the minute and after a few hours I was ready to begin my script.

I searched my room for a notebook I could use, I already had a few but they all had writing in, including my diary which was kept in this slytherin notebook. I started writing it last February and it was rather cringey, I decided not to use that as it was half full and I wanted a fresh start and new paper.

After around 10 minutes of searching, I came across this small notebook. Perfect. I smiled, and sat down on my bed. I wanted it to look nice, so I grabbed my coloured pens out from my draw and placed them next to me. I drew a small snake and a Slytherin tie at either sides where I wrote the word 'script.'

I searched for more ideas to write down and after a few pages, I was pleased. This was already changing my life, and making it more positive. it makes me have hope that one day I would be able to go to the place I've wanted to go all my life.