01 - Small

❝2D is better than 3D

2D is better than 3D. Especially people.- Y/N L/N, 20XX

———

1 month ago

"He was looking at me!" a girly voice rang through my ears as  I passed by a bullying scene, but I decided not to care. The students, probably younger than me, bullying another student. I normally don't interfere with these small problems. I mean, I'm not like a protagonist in a shonen manga that wants to save everyone. To be exact, I actually don't give any attention to other people's problems. It's hard to stay healthy myself, so why take care of other people? That's just what kind people do.

And me? I'm the merciless type.

I don't give fuck to anything other than me and important stuff.

Anyways, back to the present. 

I saw the bullies pushing the boy, I couldn't see his face because he was hidden by the bullies. I got disturbed for an unknown reason, and the me that usually doesn't care disappeared. 

I did the most stupid thing ever.

I went up to the bullies and pulled on the girl's hair.

 So, when the bullies just started screaming and running towards me, I basically did what sensible people would do.

I beat the shit out of them.

One by one, I punched very lightly so they wouldn't get injured. Oh, even the girl. 

I'm not the type who doesn't hit woman; I fight basically anyone. Sighing, I stretched and nonchalantly started walking away. I'm 19, they're 17. Did they not learn to be respectful to their seniors? 

However, my walk-away thing didn't work; the boy that was being bullied grabbed on my sleeves.

"Um.." he started, and my eyes widened as I turned to see who the voice belonged to. 

Even if 4 years had passed since I came to this world, which means that 4 years has passed since I last saw manga or anime, I had enough braincells to remember characters that I used to simp for.

Junpei Yoshino, flesh and blood, was standing there in front of me. Sighing in stress, I nodded to indicate that I was listening to his mutters of thanks.

"Yeah-" I started, looking straightly at Junpei in the eyes. 

"Yoshino-san, pleasure meeting you, but can I go to the store now? Break time is almost over." I tried not to over-do it, but in the end, I sounded like I was angry at him for wasting my time. 

Junpei quickly let go of my sleeve and started apologizing.

...

Geez, this is why I simp for 2D characters. 

----------

Back to present 

"Hey, remember the time you spilled water on me and started apologizing like I was gonna kill you or som'thin?" I grinned as I raised my eyebrows to tease the younger student in front of me.