00 - The 5th Special Grade Sorcerer

Major manga & anime spoilers!

Prologue

Tokyo, 20XX, 4 years before the present.

4 special grade sorcerers exist in this world. 

Satoru Gojo, Suguru Geto, Yuta Okkotsu, and Yuki Tsukumo. 

This level is known to be unbeatable, and therefore these 4 sorcerers, no, shamans, should be the strongest people out there in the world. 

Then why, why the hell is Yuta Okkotsu, Suguru Geto and Yuki Tsukumo on the ground, defeated by none other than me? 

I simply punched them, quite lightly. 

I only did this because I was threatened to keep these two off-task so that Mahito could do his job. 

Confusion spread through my body, as I backed up and bumped into a steel door. 

Yes, these three special grade sorcerers were lying on top of a tall school building, and this was the school rooftop. 

Wow, how amazing to know that I can beat them up in a matter of 1 second. 

Panic taking over me, I quickly grabbed the door nob and ran out of the rooftop. 

Mahito, that bastard! I will fucking kill him for threatening a poor girl that simply had lots of cursed energy! 

Running as quickly as possible, I searched for the staircase with my eyes. Since the school was closed two years before, it was locked up, and the staircase might be locked up, too. 

Turning in the corner, I finally found the staircase. 

Well, of course it was locked up. 

Groaning, I put all of my energy into my fists and tried punching the steel. Yes, this is a crazy move, but I made three of the four special grade sorcerers pass out, so why not give it a try? 

After 2 seconds of waiting, I saw nothing happen. Thinking that I failed, I turned to the right to find another exit when.. 

Suddenly, the steel broke apart and the staircase that went down to the first floor all broke apart. 

Maybe I could have been proud, shocked, astonished, devastated, or scared, but the only thought that filled my head was the following. 

Did I kill Yuta, Geto, and Yuki? 

Shaking my head, I decided to jump down to the first floor from the window. After all, it's only the 7th floor, what could go wrong? It's better than letting Mahito finding me and using me as a weapon to kill sorcerers. I opened the window that was closest to me and jumped out. Bracing for the fall, I hugged myself, closed my eyes tight and wished to go to a peaceful cafe after this escape was over. 

....

The fall never came. 

I opened my eyes in confusion to meet a reflection of me on the glass walls of an aesthetic cafe. 

Super strength, stealth, and now.. even teleportation? 

What even happened to me when I came over to this world? 

Speaking of this world, I know what will happen in the future.  

This is because in my past life, I used to be a huge fan of an anime called Jujutsu Kaisen. On my 15th birthday, my life ended when my best friend stabbed me. 

This might sound tragic and sad, but truth be told, I was actually pretty happy about my death. You see, it was a clean death, I died with no pain. F/N's cut on my neck was clean, and I fell down without any resistance. 

And besides, thanks to her, I'm in the Jujutsu Kaisen world, and I'm able to defeat strong sorcerers! I should be more thankful? I think. 

Coming back to the main point now. 

Did I just teleport to a cafe? 

I could clearly see the people chatting inside; the drinks on the menu. 

How? I was in the sky just moments ago. All I did was jumping out of the window, wishing to go to a cafe after this ends, and- 

Wait, wishing to go to a cafe? 

I chuckled lightly and shook my head. I guess.. I could give it one more go. 

I want to go to an aquarium. 

Silence. 

Nothing happened, even after minutes of patient waiting. 

I clenched my fists and tried again. 

I want to go to the aquarium. 

Nothing. 

I want to go to the aquarium. 

I groaned and decided to give up. 

This won't work. Whatever it was before, it doesn't work again. 

I wish I could just chill and not worry about anything for now. 

Especially not about Mahito and his fuctarding comrades. 

A gust of wind ruffled my hair as I felt my shoulders holding something heavy. 

I quickly realized that I was holding a backpack. 

Wait.. 

I'm wearing.. 

A Japanese school uniform?  

Looking up, I realized that I was standing in front of a huge gate. 

Aldera Junior High. 

|||

A/N (Author's Note)

Okay, fist of all, the other chapters will be longer, I promise.

I don't want to rush the story, so it might feel a little slow? sometimes. 

The prologue takes place 4 years before the present. 

It is 1 day after Y/N, you, was teleported into the Jujutsu Kaisen world! 

I know it is really hard to understand what has just happened in this chapter, but it will be explained and elaborated on soon enough. 

What do you think happened to Y/N in this chapter? What did Mahito do to her? 

How the hell was she able to defeat the 3 special grade sorcerers, and why were they in the same place years before the Jujutsu Kaisen plot started? 

Lmao, I feel so stupid asking these questions- 

Thanks for reading <3 

Ily'all!