Part 1

OK LETS PRETEND THAT TOM WAS NOT IN      CAPTAIN AMERICA CIVIL WAR

                                  Y/N POV
I woke up bright and early being so excited about my audition for Spider-Man Homecoming. Me and my best friend Tom have been dreaming to grow up famous together as actors. Tom will be auditioning for Peter Parker and I'll be auditioning for Liz Allen. I can't wait!!

I've been spamming Tom to wake up so he can come over to my house and warm up before we go. He finally answered my called and said he'll be here in about 20 minutes. While I was waiting for him I made breakfast for the both of us.

                             TOMS POV
Today is the big day I audition for Peter Parker.   I was pretty nervous but didn't think about it. While I was thinking my phone kept vibrating. I picked up my phone and noticed y/n has been spamming me for the last five minutes. I finally answered her call and asked me if I can come over to her house. I told her I'll be at her house in around 20 minutes.

I didn't rush since we live not too far from each other. I was just worried if one of us would've gotten the part and the other didn't. It'll be hard to turn down another roll. We auditioned for Liv And Maddie and only one of us got the roll (I got the roll and was supposed to be Holden) I felt really bad for y/n so I let go of my roll and continued searching again.

                                 Y/N POV
I finally saw Tom walking up to the door. "Hi Tom hurry I made breakfast" I said. I was in a very cheerful mood excited for our audition. We then sat down and started talking about the audition. "What time does the audition start?" He asked. I told him that it start at 2:00 PM, he then looked at his phone and hurried me into his car.

I was confused until I looked at my phone and checked the time, We were both nervous and trying to hurry to the audition. We finally arrived to the Audition. One of the directors told everyone that the Peter Parker actors were first. I then looked Tom in the eyes and told him "don't worry about it, think about me and you practicing for these rolls just the two of us" I then had to wait for Tom to finish his audition since the Peter Parker auditions were first.

A/N: IM SORRY IF THIS ISN'T HOW AN AUDITION WORKS MY APOLOGIES 😭
ANYWAYS THIS IS MY FIRST WATTPAD STORY SO I HOPE YOU LIKE IT