12

I wake up and see corpse next to me laying down and just looking at the ceiling. He looks over and sees me. "Hey princess how are you feeling?" He ask sitting up taking his earphones out.

"Eh alright i guess, how about you since i fucking just clocked you, which im still so fucking sorry about" i say.

"Hey its fine, im ok if im being honest that was the most badass thing i have ever seen" he says i laugh. I look down and see a completely different shirt than the one i was wearing.

"I washed the other one and dressed you myself" corpse said. "Dont worry i didnt look at anything" he said. I nod.

"Thank you" i say. "Oh your welcome its honestly nothing just a couple of blood stains" he says. "No i mean thank you for putting up with me and thank you for just being here in general, it means a lot" i say. "Id rather stick with you than anyone else in the world i was made for you and you were made for me, i love you princess" he says. "I love you too handsome" i say. He smiles and kisses my forehead.

I hear my phone ring. It was my sister. She was the only one who wasnt a complete asshole.

Y- Hey Liana.

L- hey moms in a mental hospital.

Y- woah what the fuck?

L- yeah she attacked an Elderly woman who she mistaken for you.

Y- this is why i dont go outside as much.

L- yeah i dont blame you, i also finally got custody of Amelia.

Y- wait like your daughter Amelia?

L- yeah im picking her up today!

Y- oh my god im so happy for you!

L- yeah i know she has been dying to meet you, by the way how are you doing yknow mentally?

Corpse looks at me as soon as she asks that question.

Y- im doing ok..

I gulp i hate lying to her about this stuff but i dont wanna ruin her moment. Corpse grabs my hand and gives it a gentle squeeze.

L- good! Im glad your episodes have stopped! Anyways you should have us over sometime,Amelia has a little birthday wish to finally meet you!

Y- oh right her birthday is coming up how old is she gonna be?

L- she is going to be 5 this month.

Y- oh wow shes gonna be big.

L- yeah for sure anyways i have to go get her ill call you later.

Y- ok bye.

L- buh bye!

She hangs up. "Why did you lie to her?" Corpse asks. " i dont want her to worry about me" i say. "But shes your sister?" He says. "Yeah but as soon as i tell her about my problems she always makes me go to therapy which nope not going back there" i say. "Why?" He asks.

"The fucking therapist i have is fucking weird he gives me bad vibes" i say. He nods.

"I could be your therapist" he says. "Nah i talk way too much" i say. "I swear i dont care if its a day that your talking i wont charge extra just cuddles and kisses will pay it off" he says i laugh.

"Thank you for the offer sir, but i think ill be ok" i say. He pouts. I smile "i will give you cuddles and kisses though" i say. He smiles i laugh. He kisses me i kiss back. He pulls me closer.

He smiles into the kiss i smile as well. It gets a bit heated not to much. "Hey we dont need you guys having babies im not ready to be a grandpa" Jack says we pull off each other.

"The fuck dude i was her therapist" Corpse says. "Well theres definitely therapy in that" Jack says. "Jesus christ Jack" i say. Getting off the bed.

We all go to the living room and just chill. "I have to film a video for this week" i say getting up. "What type of video are you doing?" Corpse asks.

"Good question" i say. "Im letting twitter decide" i say. "Thats a bad idea" he says. "Yeah no shit well you only live once might as well" i say.

I find my phone and look through twitter. "It mainly says to take random quizzes online." I say.

"Oo can i join?" Jack asks. I nod. I walk to my recording room and set everything up. Corpse sits out of frame while me and jack sit in frame.

"Am i in frame?" Corpse asks. "No but if you somewhat make it into frame ill put something over it" i say he nods. "You guys ready?" I ask. They both nod.

"Hello guys! Welcome back before we get started with the video my holiday collection is dropping this friday at 4pm, there will be beanies, hoodies, sweatshirts, socks and limited edition rubber rings that me and my friend Swagger souls have created together" i say reaching for the ring i had on my desk. I put it on.

"As you can see it is half green, half black, there is also another color of red and white,it has both our signatures in it, there are only 100 of these so go ahead and check out the online store in the description below and yeah anyways on with the video" i say.