Toast?!

*Corpse's Pov*

It was a normal afternoon.

Sykkuno and I are sitting in the living room watching a movie. Sykkuno wanted to watch the new Demon Slayer movie. I haven't watched Demon Slayer yet but Sykkuno begged me to watch the movie with him. And I couldn't say no to him even if I wanted too.

So here we are.

I wasn't really playing attention, I would glance at Sykkuno most of the time. Every time I look at him, he would be so focused on the movie.

I'm still figuring out on how I will tell Sykkuno on how I feel about him.

Even after the kiss last night, I still haven't told him. He should know by now. I kissed him this morning too.

He needs to feel the same, right?

He let me kiss him twice or maybe it was just the heat of the moment.

I don't know. Why is he so confusing? He could be so dense sometimes.

Why is this so frustrating?

The doorbell ringed getting me out of my thoughts.

Sykkuno got out of his trance and looked at me.

"I'll go check on who it is." I said standing up. I walked up to the door and look through the window of the door. It was a guy who has black hair and wearing a turquoise shirt with khaki pants. I opened the door.

He looked at me surprised like he didn't expect me to be the one opening the door.

"How can I help you?" I said. He looked down at his phone.

"Is this 169 Oak Creek Boulevard?" He said looking back at me. (A/N - This is a real house so if you want to know how it looks like just search it up on google. Your welcome)

"Yes it is." I said confused on why he has my address.

"Hey Corpse, who's at the door?" Sykkuno said while coming up behind me. He looked over my shoulder.

"Toast?!"

I looked at Sykkuno. He had a slightly frighten expression on his face. So, this is the guy who hurt Sykkuno. I could feel Sykkuno grasp my shirt from behind.

"W-what are you doing here?" Sykkuno said.

"I came to apologize to you and I want you to come back home." Toast said.

This man really just said that. After everything he did to Sykkuno. He just comes here after a month expecting to be forgiven that easily.

"Sykkuno isn't going back there! This is his home now!" I exclaimed.

"Who do you think you are to speak to me like that?! Sykkuno who the hell is he anyways?! Rae told me that you live alone!" Toast shouted.

"Don't yell at him like that!" I exclaimed.

He gave me a disgusting look. I gave him a stern look back.

"Who are you?" Toast asked.

"I'm Sykkuno's boyfriend." I said turning around and pressed my lips against Sykkuno's lips. I could feel Sykkuno melt into the kiss. I pulled away and turn to faced Toast. He looked at us with wide eyes and his mouth wide open.

I looked at Sykkuno with the corner of my eyes. He had his head down. His ears were red. He was blushing.

"What the hell?!" Shouted Toast.

I looked back at Toast.

"Since when did this happen?!" Toast asked looking at me then back to Sykkuno then back at me.

"That's none of your business, now get out of my property before I call the police for trespassing on a private property." I said looking at him with a threating look . I was so over this guy. All I want to do is go back inside and watch TV with Sykkuno.

He looked at Sykkuno who still had his head down and then left. I closed the door and sighed. Finally he left, hopefully he doesn't mess with Sykkuno again. I turned around and looked at Sykkuno.

"Are you ok, Sykkuno?" I said pulling him into a hug.

"Yeah, I'm fine"

"I'm glad"

"Corpse?"

I pulled away from the hug.

"What's wrong?" I asked, He looked up at me.

"What are we?"

"What do you mean?" I said confused.

"Well, you said that your my boyfriend but we didn't... nevermind. Forget I said that. I'm going to bed, goodnight." He said, then started walking away.

"Sykkuno wait"

He stopped walking. I walked to him and hugged him from behind.

"Sykkuno, I love you and I want you to be my boyfriend." I said whispering in his ear.

He got out of my grasp and turned around. He looked at me with wide eyes.

"You're not serious" He said shocked. I walked up closing to him and grabbed his hands.

"I am serious, Sykkuno" I said I could see a blush appear on his face. He looked down.

"I-I love you too, Corpse" He said.

I smiled. I used my finger to pull his face up and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my neck and deepen the kiss. My heart started to beat faster. I pulled away after some time to catch our breath.

"Sykkuno, will you be my boyfriend?" I asked.

"Yes, I would love to be your boyfriend."

.

.

.

Hellooo readers,

It finally happened, every time I re-read this, I will fangirl so hard about it, even though I wrote it. I'm sorry for making Toast the bad guy in this story but I need a person that Sykkuno trusted to make the story more believable. I hope you liked the chapter. 😁