Chapter 4 - Bath Time

(づ。◕‿‿◕)

==Scotts POV==

I looked at Vincent in shock. He nudged me and made me walk forward. We started walking deeper into the cave until we entered an area that had a small pond in the cave floor with a small stream on either end that went through small holes in the cave walls. Vincent moved me so I was right beside the pond. He grabbed the key around his neck and unlocked my shackles. "You need to get clean, so ssstrip down and get in." Vincent said very casually. "You want me to strip down!?" "Well you can't get in with your clothes on..."Vincent backed away and sat down against the wall behind me a watched me. I faced the water so I wasn't facing Vincent. I slowly took off my clothes and dropped them on the ground. I still had my underwear on as I turned my head around to see Vincent still watching. "Do you have to watch me?" I started to blush softly. "Yesss~ I have to make sssure you don't try and essscape." He smirked at me evilly as a swallowed hard. I quickly took off my underwear before getting in the water. The water was shallow so I sat down crossing my legs, the water only went up to my neck. I look over to see Vincent still watching me closely. Luckily the water wasn't clear enough for him to me naked through the water. "Watch out for leeches~!" "What!?" I stood up in the water quickly and started looking around in the water frantically. "Hehe~! Just kidding!" I looked at him angrily as I sat back down. My blush darkened as I realized I had just shown Vincent my naked body. I put my head under the water trying to forget about it. The water wasn't cold, but it was cool and refreshing. When i brought my head back up, Vincent had something in his hands. It looked like a bunch of cloth, and he was sewing. I didn't question where he got it and just moved around in the water. After awhile he cut the thread and looked back at me. I smiled back at him for some reason, It just felt right. He put the cloth down and got up from the ground. He slithered over to the edge of the small pond and smiled at me. "Are you clean yet?" He asked jokingly. "Hehe, I guess." "Alright." He turned around but his tail got caught on a small bolder. "Ahhh!" Vincent fell back wards and landed in the water. I lifted his head out of the water and looked at me. I burst out laughing at him. "HAHAHAHA!!!" Vincent was completely wet. He smirked at me evilly and pounced at me. He tackled me and sat on legs so I couldn't move. "Hey, get off of me!" I yelled at him while I tried to get away. "Hehe~" He grabbed my head with one of his hands and started to lick my neck. His other hand went down and grabbed my member. I had totally forgot I was naked. He started to rub my member as he licked my neck. "V-Vincent! G-Get off!" I put my hands on his chest and pushed him off. He frowned at me as he got out of the water. Vincent grabbed me a towel that he had and tossed it to me. "Dry yourself off with this and put your clothes back on." He then left the area and I was left alone. I got out of the water, dried off, and put my clothes back on like Vincent said to. I walked out of the area with the pond and I saw Vincent wait for me. I slithered up to me, grabbed my arms and put them in the shackles behind my back. He pushedd me back over to the wall I was attached to before. I sat down against the wall and Vincent attached the chain to the wall above me. He then left without saying a word. I was still angry about what had happened at the pond. After a few minutes he came back with the cloth he was sewing earlier. I now see that it was a blanket. He place it over my lap. "It's sssupposed to be really cold tonight, I don't want you dying of hypothermia or something." Before I could say anything he slithered away, deep into the cave. I looked down at the blanket and sighed before hanging my head down and falling asleep.

O///O