𝙸 𝙽𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚈𝚘𝚞

Y/N POV

Off The Wall Era

I sat down on my bed covered fully with my comforter with a cup of green tea in my hand

I sat down on my bed covered fully with my comforter with a cup of green tea in my hand. I was watching my favorite movie, The Lion King. I was enjoying myself until I heard the front door open and close loudly.

"Aw hell." I muttered. I knew he was drunk but maybe if I pretended to be asleep he wouldn't hurt me. I turned the light off and put the comforter over my head while closing eyes tightly.

"Y/N?" He sang but I just ignored him. He started walking up the stairs and eventually pushed the door open. He walked over to where I was sleeping and pulled the blanket off of a me, a cynical smile on his face.

"Did you not hear me?" He slurred. He grabbed me by my arm so we were face to face. He studied my face with an unreadable expression.

"Are you a mute now!?" He yelled and I cringed slightly. He lifted his hand to slap me but before he could do so, I grabbed it and pushed him into the vanity. He laid there not moving and I really contemplated on checking on him to see if he was dead but I decided against it. I walked to my nightstand and grabbed my phone and stepped over his unconscious body and went into the closet to pack some clothes. I put my messy black curls into a puff and walked out the door, not looking back.

***

My feet somehow led me to my good friend, Michael's, apartment. I don't know why I decided to come here but there was no point in turning around. I walked up the steps to his apartment and knocked on the door three times. I waited for him to answer the door for about 5 minutes and when I was just about to turn around the door opened and he was standing there. He was wearing a hoodie and basketball shorts and his hair was a mess, so I assumed he was asleep.

"Y/N?" He asked and he squinted at me like he didn't know whether it was me or not.

"I woke you up ain't I?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Yeah but it's okay." He muttered. "What are you doing here though?"

"Can I stay witchu?"

"He was drunk again wasn't he." I nodded and he sighed before moving out of the doorway so I could walk in. I thanked him before walking into the small yet cozy apartment.

"Do you want anything to eat of drink?" He offered but I shook my head no. He nodded and came and sat down next to me.

"You have to stop letting him walk all over you, Y/N."

"Do you not think that's what I'm trying to do?" I asked while turning to look at him like he was dumb. "It ain't as easy as you think, sir."

He stared at me for a while before continuing. "Well, if you need to you can stay with me for as you like."

"I appreciate you but it's-"

"I insist." He cut me off.

She stared at him before finally giving in. "Aight, if you say so."

He smiled at me before motioning to the the couch. "Make yourself comfy. If you need anything I'm down the hall."

I nodded and we said goodnight before he walked into his bed room. I covered myself with a blanket and laid down, going into a comfortable sleep for the first time in what felt like forever.

A/N: I literally copied and pasted this from my other imagine book because writer's block is being a WHORE. Enjoy tho🙂

-Mariama❤️