The Runaway

"You have got to be kidding! I am so not doing that!" I reply feeling guilty as to what I was about to get myself into.                                                                                                                                                           "C'mon babe, you promised and it's like as though this is a matter of death or life."                                                                                        "You mean sneaking into this, is not illegal and that I will get out of this situation okay?! Also it is CLOSED DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!"                                                                                                                                                                         "Stop whining! Just think of it is as "visiting after hours" okay, now calm down and pass me the tool will you?"

I was irritated by Damien's attitude towards me and that he wasn't taking it as seriously as I was, but well I did promise him that I would help and do whatever to help him out at the start of our friendship even if it leads to this. You see Damien and I was once an "item" but then we broke up because he had these "family issues" to sort out first, I obviously didn't believe him at the time because it would be a good excuse to him to break up with me. I could tell you this whole history about us being together but then it would go on and on and on, you get my meaning as to what I am saying. Now anyways the reason we are breaking in to this carnival is because one of his family issues was money problems they have this huge dept on the apartment they are renting and need to pay up and its already over due, well Damien says he is trying to "save" his family but to me it's just "breaking in and stealing", But I am not just about to say that to him.

 I quietly opened my black leather bag and took out the standard pliers that we bought on the way here to the carnival which I thought was open...ugh. I snapped out of thought when Damien whispered to me "Violet, if you don't want to do this you don't have to...I don't want to pressure you into anything." He said. "No it's alright, I promised you and I don't break them". I say while handing the pliers to confirm my statement. "Well thank you, I know you don't want to do this for me." I

Snip!  The wired fence now had a patch through it.

We were walking through the carnival side by side , we were first giving a double take as to where everything was so then we could devise a plan and later split up and go through each store and pick the locks of the cash registers that were left for tomorrow to open and count. Oh did I forget to mention that this was a fundraiser carnival for the less fortunate then people like us, which makes me feel so guilty.

I glance at Damien, he was staring at me. Why?

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Okay, i need your help you guys,

in English i have to write a short story- and this is what i came up with so far.

It has to be a character driven story but anyways i need your help to come up with a Problem that could occur, you don't have to write it but just give me a problem that could ar-rise in this situation. :) thankyou :)