Till I Forget About You

Hey peeps! So Katie convinced me to write a story! WOO HOO! but she's co-writing it with me because i begged lol. So here's the prologue we wrote but i give her most credit!! . Tell me what you think! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Look at me" His voice trembles. I don't though. I continue packing. I grab my jacket and my bag to scurry out the door. He comes and grabs my shoulders before I can reach the first steps.

"Look at me!" He screams. I do, but my eyes dagger. I've never been more humiliated in my life. It takes him a minute but his eyes sooth down and then turns to a more apologetic look, his voice does not though.

"I know I did it, I know I lied. I know that it is all my fault, but you have to understand, I was drunk. I wasn't in my right mind! It just happened." Is he serious right now!? Blaming alcohol for a sex scandal isn't necessarily a bad thing, but you can't blame all of it on it because it was your choice to drink.

"It just happened? You're telling me you didn't even think about it? Kendall I trusted you! You chose to take that drink! You can't blame anyone or anything but yourself! I just… I can't take it anymore, I can't take you anymore…." I back away and feel the tears streaming down my face.

"I didn't mean to sleep with her Kyleigh! I'm sorry!"I turn back around.

"I bet you didn't mean for me to walk in on it either, did you?"

"I was DRUNK! I don't even know how this happened, Kyleigh please!"  I shook my head and lingered back towards the door.

"Please… Please, don’t leave me. Kyleigh I need you" I turned back and gave him my thoughts on this whole situation.

"No Kendall, you don't me. You need the whore you slept with"           

   The words laid a venom poison on my tongue as it left my mouth. To think I would ever be in this situation killed me.  To think I'd be in this situation with Kendall put me six feet under. Nothing could explain the pain my heart held. I saw something yesterday that I never wanted to see, and now I see something I never thought I would see. Hazel green that normally shine bright, are peaking through with tears. They're bright red and it doesn't take long for the face that holds them to drop. I felt something in my stomach drop as well, it was my heart.

                My feet buried themselves on the ground but I got a shovel and dug them up. I had to leave. I couldn't stay after this. There is no way I could. I back away for the last time, but this time I shut the door between us. I couldn’t see him and he couldn’t see me. That was the only way I could remember not to forgive him. The only way I wouldn’t run back into his protective arms.

                The steps become mountains and I was the dare devil that proceeded to jump off the cliff. I got in my car and I cannot stop crying. I loved this man, I still love this man, but he hurt me. I couldn’t stand to stay with someone who I can't trust. I don't know what I'm supposed to do now. I don't know how to act. I guess I really don't know anything anymore. I take that back….

........I do know I will do anything that I have to till I forget about him........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So??? What do you think? Should we continue it? 

The winner of the contest was Emily so the name was her idea. Thanks for everyone who entered!