NOT AN UPDATE

sorry guys but this is not an update i just want to speak about something.

so for all you fellow tom stans coming at me in my dms and telling me to kms. here is are more pieces of evidence that tom is a transphobe.

yesterday was robbie coltranes birthday. robbie defended jkr and her tweets he also agreed with jkrs opinions.

tom felton wished robbie a happy birthday and called him a legend. before you go like "iT wAs jUsT a hApPy bIrThDaY" no tf is wasn't.

how come tom felton can go wish robbie coltrane a happy birthday on his PUBLIC platform with over 10 million followers but can't go and say that he supports trans people.

tom did countless other things like liking jkrs tweets, and saying that he had no reaction to the trans community and much more that i have to dig into to

so all tom stans connect the dots and for the last time my area is not a safe place for you guys and stop sending me death threats since i don't supports your little baka. he is a grown man and should mature and not rely on his role that he played 20 years ago.

sorry for this i am literally so mad right now i have gotten like 3 death threats this week and i am so fucking tired of tom felton and his fans.

again tom stans please leave my profile.

bye everyone have a good day.