Chapter 51

I was laying on Peter's chest. Because I didn't sleep the night before, I had fallen asleep while we were cuddling on his couch. As I hold on a little tighter, I felt his hand rubbing through my hair.

"Morning, love," he whispered.

I groaned. "What time is it?"

Peter grabbed his phone. "It's almost 5PM, do you want to stay for diner?"

"No, I should go home, I have some negotiations to do with my beloved uncle," I mumbled as I stretched out.

Peter smirked. "May I ask what negotiations?"

I glanced at him. "About when I may introduce my lovely boyfriend to him."

Peter frowned.

"I know you guys sort of already met," I said as I sat up straight. "But I thought it would be nice to officially introduce you, since you've asked me to a couple of times before."

"Yeah, but I didn't know your uncle was mister Stark back then."

I chuckled when he called him 'mister Stark'. I just couldn't get used to that.

"Well, I should get going if I want to be on time for diner."

We both stood up from the couch. I wanted to grab my coat, but Peter got it first and held it in front of me like a real gentleman.

"Thanks," I said as I put my arms in the sleeves.

When I turned around to face him, I pressed my lips on his and put my hand in his hair to pull him closer. He put his hands on my lower waist and kissed me back.

"Gotta go," I whispered between kisses.

"I know, but I don't want you to," he answered and kissed me even harder.

I felt his body pressing closer to mine, I kind of started to lose my balance. I took a few small steps back, until I was pressed against the wall. One of Peter's hands went up to my jaw, as the other one tightened his grip on my waist. Although our bodies were already so close, I wanted to get closer to him. For the past few months, I had missed his presence so much, it felt like I had to catch up.

While we were still kissing, I carefully put my hand underneath his shirt. I felt him gasp, but he didn't tell me to stop. On the contrary, the hand he had on my waist lowered and he started to squeeze my hip.

We were interrupted by the noise of a key getting inside a lock.

"Fuck, that's May," Peter whispered, and we quickly recovered our clothes and our hair.

We probably looked like a mess, because May gave us a weird look.

Then she smiled. "Hey, Natalie, glad to have you back."

"Likewise, May," I said, feeling a tiny bit busted.

"Do you want to stay for diner?"

I shook my head, looking at Peter. "I'm sorry, but I got to go if I don't want to miss the train."

Happy picked me up from the nearest train station to the Compound. When I walked into the dining room, Tony and Pepper had already started eating.

"No shoarma?" I said with a surprised voice as I sat down opposite them, looking at my plate which actual quality food on it. I wasn't sure if liked the influence of this new Pepper-lady.

"Well, it was about time you came," Tony said, ignoring my comment.

"I'm sorry, lost track of time. I was at Peter's."

Tony frowned. "Why would you be at Peter's? I thought you guys broke up."

"Actually, that's what I wanted to discuss with you," I spoke. "We're back together. And now he knows that you're my uncle, I wanted to proper introduce him to you."

"Absolutely not."

"Tony..." Pepper spoke.

I raised my eyebrows, waiting for what she was going to say.

She looked at me, giving me a warm smile. "I think it would be a wonderful idea to meet your boyfriend, Natalie."

"Thank you," I nodded at her. "See, Tony? Pepper agrees."

"I won't get terrorized in my own home by two women," Tony snarled.

"Oh please, we're not that intimidating, are we?" I looked at Pepper, who chuckled. "Come on, Tony, why don't you want me to introduce him to you?"

"Because I think you could get so much better."

"Waw." I looked away, not knowing what to say.

"Tony, that was really mean," Pepper said carefully.

"I like this woman," I said, giving her a thankful look. "Please, Tony, don't be such a dick and let me introduce him."

Tony put his fork down. "Fine, fine, I have something to show him anyways."

"