"We're celebrating your birthday! What else? I requested to drive you this morning because I wanted to make sure you were in the best mood. So! We have all the Madonna hits ready, the windows are rolled down, are you ready to Express Yourself Lulu?"

A giant smile grew on my face.

"Start the song over. Let's hit it."

"COME ON GIRLS!" I shouted.

"DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE?" Ben responded back to me.

"CAUSE I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT IT! AND IT GOES SOMETHING LIKE THIS!" We screamed in unison.

Ben played all my favorite songs on repeat. However he had the audacity to try and play Madonna's version of "Don't Cry For Me Argentina." When I saw it come up on the radio I screamed so loud he swerved the car.

"Lulu what the hell?" Ben yelled at me as he tried to get a grip on the wheel.

"I'm sorry but seriously Ben? This is offensive. If we're going to listen to Evita we are listening to Patti. This is just insulting." I pulled his phone out of the center console and played the correct version of Evita with Patti Lupone as Eva Paron. (Don't get me wrong, I love Madonna, but I also love musical theater and I will never understand what that casting decision was).

This led us down a musical theater spiral which was really just me belting like I was center stage, and Ben pretending like I could actually sing. Don't tell anyone, but Ben knows all the words to Wicked, and may I say, he is a fabulous Galinda. His rendition of Popular was truly Tony worthy.

We pulled up to Flood & Strobel and my heart sank a little. I didn't want to get out of the car, I just wanted to drive around and hang out with Ben all day. For the first time, I was somewhat upset at Harry. I knew I was being dramatic and unfair, but I couldn't help the feeling in my gut that hurt just a little.

Maybe he forgot. I mean it wouldn't be the end of the world. We've only been together about 2 ½ months. It's fine. It's fine. I'm fine. We're fine.

"Good morning Miss Talulah!" One of my favorite people of all times greeted me.

"Morning Jim!" I said as I walked up to the coffee cart.

"Happy Birthday Miss Talulah," he comes around and gives me a big hug. He always reminded me of my grandfather, and he was so kind to me.

"Thank you so much."

He starts to get my and Harry's coffee ready. "Is boss man taking you out tonight?"

It's not like Harry and I made a big announcement, but after a few weeks and the times that Jim saw us walking into work together, hand in hand, he asked me. And how could I lie to Jim?

He smiled at me and yelled out a big, "I KNEW IT," which had a lot of heads turning which freaked me out. After telling him to keep quiet because I didn't need it to be a whole thing, he looked away and started making our coffees, but I heard him say to himself, "guess he really was worth the hassle of a few cupcakes."

"I think so. I know he told me he made reservations somewhere but I don't know where yet."

I watched him grab my favorite lemon poppy seed muffin in a bag that I didn't order.

Jim handed me two coffees and a small white paper bag. "Coffee and muffin on me for today. It's the least I can do for my favorite customer's birthday."

I couldn't help the smile that grew on my face. I was happy that Jim remembered my birthday. I don't like to make a big deal out of it, it's just nice to hear from the people you care about.