𝙤𝙣𝙚

shigaraki walked towards the door to his office, swinging it open to reveal his group looking over their shoulders to watch him huff in anger. he walked past by them and plopped down on his large chair that stayed across from his friends. in between stood a large table with papers and scattered around in front of each and every one of them. they looked at each other before looking back at their boss.

"tell me..." shigaraki started as he placed both of his hands together in front of his face.

Dabi arched a brow, a little confused on why his boss was staring at him. "..what?"

"'what?'" shigaraki mocks as he waved his hands. "is that all you have to say AFTER YOU BLEW UP A FUCKING BUILDING, SERIOUSLY DABI!?"

"OH IS THAT WHATS THIS IS ABOUT!?"

the two males stood up from their chairs as if they were ready to throw punches, but Kurogiri ran in the room and placed a hand on Shigaraki's shoulder. "she has arrived young Tomura..", he whispered in his ear as he sat Dabi back down.

shigaraki fixed his red coat as he glared at dabi, chuckling a little before walking towards the door. Kurogiri sighed and ordered everyone in the room to leave, except for dabi who just groaned.

shigaraki walked out the door making a left turn while everyone else went the opposite direction.

kurogiri followed shigaraki towards the living room where their guest was sat down in the couch with her legs crossed. shigaraki approached the couch and faced the woman. she wore a short black skirt with a tight red shirt that matched her red bottoms. her black hair reached down to her shoulders and her bangs hovered above her eyes.

"greetings!" shigaraki spoke as he placed his hands inside his pockets.

the woman lifted her head up to reveal her beautiful brown eyes, staring at him up and down before placing her phone down. "thanks for having me.." she replied.

"tomura, this is y/n... y/n l/n" kurogiri presented the woman to the male that stood next to him. they watched y/n stand up and walk over to shigaraki, her hands reaching towards one of his pockets, getting a hold of his hand and shaking it.

"its good to meet you." she smiled, staring deep into the males red eyes.

shigaraki felt his knees grow weak just by maintaining eye contact with the attractive woman. her cleavage was right in front of him, her arms making them press against each other as she shook his hand.

"its a pleasure"

dabi threw head back against the head rest of the chair as he crossed his arms, he didn't know why shigaraki was mad at him when it was his own idea to blow up the building

dabi threw head back against the head rest of the chair as he crossed his arms, he didn't know why shigaraki was mad at him when it was his own idea to blow up the building. he grunted as he tried to figure out if there was even any mistake.

he heard the door creak open followed by the footsteps and laughter of his boss, and a woman.

"i didn't know you had jokes in you boss." Dabi turned around to meet shigaraki and a short woman beside him holding what seemed to be a bag.

"dabi, meet y/n...she will be working with us from now on" shigaraki said as he placed his hands on y/n's shoulders, massaging them a little.

dabi slightly grinned as he checked the girl out from head to toe. a low growl leaving his throat as he looked at every curve. he had to admit that he woman in front of him was very very gorgeous. her plump chapped lips curved into a smile as she cocked her head to the side.

"hello dabi."

gosh even her voice is fucking sexy.

"...hey" was all he responded with, getting out of his seat and moved it to the side, allowing her to have a seat.

"oh, what a gentleman." y/n said as she sat down on the seat dabi had offered.

shigaraki groaned in annoyance. he knew what dabi was trying to do. but he ignored it and sat back down on his large leather seat across from them.

"let's begin."