chapter 1

in incheon, seoul (south korea) there was a girl. she had brown hair to a little past her shoulder, brown eyes, liked to sing and dance. she was always told she had amazing skills, she was in a kpop group but it wasn't super popular. she was the leader and main idol of that group, she inspired many people and had a lot of friends. she had one little secret tho...she was obsessed with the kpop group itzy. she listened to them all the time and was always there to watch their lives and always be early to their posts. she had loved them for years and today was a dream come true for her...

i find myself walking all by myself shopping. i was going to go to the mall after being to the ice cream store with some friends that had now left. it was in the middle of the day and i was in a great mood! i had took a shower this morning and ate a wonderful breakfast, pancakes with blueberries and some syrup (one of my favs!!) i was also wearing one of my most prettiest outfits. i don't know why but today felt special in a weird way. it had been a while since i've felt this good and i was enjoying this day to the fullest.

i was walking down the streets on my way to the mall, i was soon there. the wind was refreshing, i took some deep breaths while i arrived at the mall. i stood at the door and was picking up my phone from my bag while i took a look at the wall and omg.

y/n: AAAAH!!

i didn't even realize that i let out a scream, i was in SHOCK. my heart started racing, i almost cried while i let the poster that was on the front of the door. my eyes was locked on these words >looking for a new member< i didn't know what to do. i had dropped my phone so i picked it up and went in on every social. the words was spreading so fast. >looking for new members!< >omg is this really true?< >they're gonna get so many people coming to the studio!!< >i am freaking out right now!!< how haven't i seen this yet, and is this really true? let me check their socials.

y/n: this cant be true.

they even posted it themselves on every social they have. my whole body was shaking, i didn't even realize that this is the real world and not a dream. well what was my chances to join them either way? I'm sure there are so many more talented people than me that would have such a higher chance to join them. should i even bother trying to join? my friends always say that it doesn't bother trying, i guess they are right but in this case, is that really true? i mean there are also going to be so many calling and going to the studio. i bet it would take such a long time for them to decide too.

7th of july huh? well i guess i can try at least.