"Canary Custard Creams!" George Weasley announced across the hall, arms wide in presentation as he held a colourful box aloft.

"Seven sickles each!" Fred added, just as loud as his brother and their grins matching, "A bargain!"

"You know, I've got to give it to them," Rosie hummed, nodding her approval, "they've got some wicked ideas and the brains to actually pull them off," She turned around in her seat, reaching for the pitcher of pumpkin juice, "Who else would think of something as wacky as using custard creams to turn people into giant yellow birds?"

Quite a few younger students had gone up to the twins to buy a few custard creams each, immediately beginning to grin and mischievously plan to prank the rest of their friends as they scurried back towards their tables. As the rest of the Ravenclaw girls jumped into a conversation on possible theories of what the 'unexpected task' could be – like fighting a basilisk, taking on a giant troll, or even an academic portion of the tournament – no one seemed to notice exactly how straight Abby suddenly sat at the sight of the incoming duo. Going as far to fix her hair and straighten her tie as she acted aloof to their nearing presence.

"Hello ladies," The twins chimed, coming up with their half empty box of Canary Creams in George's grasp as he stepped slightly forward to present the painted boxes, "could we offer one or more of you a chance to purchase our newest inventions – the Canary Custard Cream – just seven sickles each?"

"Or perhaps – a trick wand," Fred suggested, opening one side of his robes to show the patched pockets holding a few upside-down wands each, "a galleon each, and you never know what it'll turn into or produce with the smallest wave."

"Stop taking my money!" Lisa screeched lowly, her hand clenching tightly around her fork to avoid digging into her pockets at the usual jingle of coins, "I'll be broke by the end of term!"

"But you'll be happy," The twins chorused together, smiling innocently.

The girls all watched Lisa chew her bottom lip nervously, stifling laughs when she eventually gave in and dug out exactly a galleon and seven sickles from her front pocket. With each a Canary Cream and a trick wand – she began grinning like a kid in a candy store. Giving the wand a wave, she let out a loud, delighted laugh with it transfigured into a large rubber chicken, waving it again to return to it's natural wood look. She gave it another go, seeing it transform into a single-stemmed flower that immediately shot a spray of cold water right at Erica who shrieked in surprise from across the table.

"Always a pleasure doing business with you, Miss Mallory," Fred bowed dramatically, closing his robes with a grin, "we'll be sure to be back with the latest and greatest."

"And should you want to prank your sister again – I do believe we still have prototypes of Ghoul's Breath, should you want to try it out," George added with a matching sly grin, shutting the top to his box.

Lisa could only nod furiously, smiling widely before continuing to wave around the trick wand. George set off towards the Hufflepuff table not soon after, claiming that he wanted to see if he could sell the rest of their sweets – Fred not buying the lie as he watched his brother stroll leisurely right up to a familiar girl. The same one that had helped his twin bring his sick girlfriend food and drink just the day prior. Though, he made no objections – only grinning smugly and letting it slide before he was turning back towards his girlfriend with a smile.

"Coming along, love?" He questioned, gesturing towards the Great Hall's double doors, "We got some balloons so we're gonna fill them up and throw them down from the rafters."

"What will you fill them up with?" Abby asked before anybody else could, catching his attention momentarily.

"That's the thing – we don't know yet," Fred mused, giving a slight shrug before a sly grin spread across his lips, "syrup or something, maybe. But what's the fun in telling you lot, more so, showing you?"