"you bitch."

"and what about it?"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

the PLAYLIST consisted of the songs,

sweater weather
the neighbourhood

no grey
the neighbourhood

death hole
precious jewel amor

drama
jesse

memento mori
crywank

boys like me
paul baribeau

hayloft
mother mother

angels
off the record

just like a movie
wallows

jubilee line
wilbur

junior varsity
dayglow

i love you
billie eilish

falling
harry styles

SLOW DANCING IN THE DARK
joji

out of my league
fitz and the tantrums

CANT GET OVER YOU
joji, clams casino

i wanna be yours
arctic monkeys

verbatim
mother mother

line without a hook
ricky montgomery

la jolla
wilbur

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

for the rest of the night sage and wilbur were in the living room singing softly to their playlist.

the two were cuddled up together and there was a grey blanket over them. sages phone was on her lap while spotify was open. wilbur had his arm around sage while sage had her head near the crook of his neck. they slowly hummed to the songs and also sang to them. it was quiet and it was delightful. and besides, the two teenagers were doing their own thing at the beach. why were they at the beach at 2am on a friday? i don't know but sage let them do what they wanted to do because you can consider them "old enough"
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"tubbo, why do i feel like this. i actually don't want to leave sage. she's like a sister i never had." tommy and tubbo were currently sitting down on the sand just staring into the ocean. the two teenagers were obviously very energetic, they had too much energy, and overall were just really loud. but when the two were alone, they could get super deep into conversations. as of right now, they were currently talking about them leaving. personally they didn't want to leave but they didn't have a choice. obviously california is really cool but they hadn't seen their parents for more than a month. and plus theyre only 16 and 17. they tried to deny that topic but it would always resurface. "it's like, i don't know man. i'll really miss her even though i try to deny it."

"well you know, we cant change that. she'll stay with us for as long as we want her. she won't go anywhere and i know that. we might be across the world from eachother but we'll always find a way. right now, shes probably cuddled up to wilbur enjoying the time she has left with him. we should have some sort of fun with her when we get back to her house. we have a day left. and we need to make it the best day. how? i don't know but we can always figure something out."

the two boys agreed and began to walk back to sages home. they were both on their phones till tubbo interrupted the silence.

"tommy..."

"yeah tubbo?"

"i don't know if this is supposed to be public or private but i'm pretty sure the stans are going crazy right now." tubbo said unsurely.

tommy looked at the other boy confused and was shocked when tubbo showed him his phone. it showed the playlist that sage and wilbur made but it was public. maybe they didn't intentionally mean to post it as public but if they did it on purpose, they were giving the stans a field day.

"why are they so in love?" tommy laughed out.

"i don't know but you have to admit it, they are meant for eachother."

"i sadly have to agree with you."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

tommy @ tommyinnit
i mean MAYBE silbur is official? even tubbo and i are confused and we're never confused 👎 @ tubbolive
_
only people mentioned can reply
| tubbo @ tubbolive
D:

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

an: little type of fluff chapter just to bring the mood up! i'm sorry for updating these chapters so late. ive been really busy and i'm trying to get a mental break. i promise i'm trying me best! :D

i also made a spotify account for my fanfics! for example, in this chapter sage and wilbur made their playlist AND i actually created it irl !! if you want to listen to it, just scan the photo below! i'm planning to add a "chapter/section" for all the playlist i create for my books when my books are finished!

thank you guys for almost 6K reads. i am genuinely so happy and thankful. i didn't know that my book would actually get love and i'm just off loss of words. i love you all.

pls go and try to drink some water for me. i love you and always remember that :D <3

...

the playlist

the spotify user is -CEDARAPIDS so go follow it for more of the upcoming playlists i'm planning to make :]