The Secret is in the White Plastic Cup

Start from the beginning

Kirishima shrugs Kaminari off of him, rolling his shoulder. "We can't have him eavesdropping. He'd kill us."

They're going to die anyway, aren't they.

"Might I remind you that this is Bakugou's closet? What's he gonna do if he comes back and hears us?" Todoroki hisses.

When they said they needed to talk he didn't think that meant going to Bakugou's room. Why was Bakugou's door even open? Is he looking for trouble?

A sock lands on his shoulder.

Wait... his eyes widen, and he looks over to Kaminari and Kirishima who are bickering in muted tones.

Todoroki slides the sock off his shoulder, eyes never leaving either of them.

Once they don't know it's mine...

Things would get...strange.

Katsuki better not have any of my sweatshirts.

This is such a bad idea.

"We wanna know what he's like drunk. Don't you wanna know too?" Kaminari says with a grin, finally settling in a decent position that doesn't murder anyone.

Yes, Todoroki does...but "Why? Alcohol is banned from the dorms anyways."

Kirishima and Kaminari exchange glances.

"Rules are meant to be broken." Kaminari smirks.

"Exactly." Kirishima whispers with a more condescending grin.

Todoroki puts a hand to his forehead. "I shouldn't be suprise-"

The door screeches open, and slams into the wall.

Kirishima slaps a hand over his mouth, and Kaminari once again, squishes into his side like an annoying slime.

Todoroki sits deathly still, looking to the floor, and waiting for their inevitable demise. They're done for.

Silence.

" Kirishima, this isn't gonna work." Kaminari whimpers into his side.

Kirishima puts a hand over Kaminari's mouth. "Be quiet, will ya? You'll speed up our execution."

Bakugo comes near the closet, his shadow peeking out under the door where there's a tiny space. Kaminari and Kirishima huddle together. Todoroki watches them, but he's not really watching them. Bakugo's apple cinnamon shampoo is strong from here...and there's a thump on the closet door.

His heart almost leaps out of his chest.

But the swing of the door never comes. Bakugo moves away, shadow falling with it.

And they heave a sigh. Hopefully Bakugo will leave, and they can get the fuck out of there and-

Todoroki's phone rings. Loud and clear.

Unknown 2: I forgot how traumatizing this was...

Unknown: don't complain. You wanted it. No?

Unknown 2: shut up! Stop interrupting.

Unknown : you started it-

Unknown 2: sshh!

"We're gonna die." Kaminari puts both hands on his face. Kirishima tries to hide in a pile of clothes.

Todoroki yanks his phone out of his pocket, screen hurting his eyes and his heart pounding. The room grows even hotter when he sees the caller ID.